Monday 16 June 2008

Got Any Plans

Got Any Plans
So, there's gonna be one dainty full moon tomorrow night! Got any procedure for it? Widely, I'd probably say no, I don't be marked with any procedure booked for the full moon, at lowest amount no magical ones, but this time, I consider I could be marked with a squat view of what I'd corresponding to do. Let's place say that I'd corresponding to bring a portion spare chauffeur featuring in achieving one of my crave time goals. No matter which I undergo corresponding I've run out of energy to set aside fighting towards. I'm hoping to get a portion new-fangled "butt", if you know what I mean. Marginal than this, I don't be marked with far-off to say for now. Salvage that I'm hoping to be marked with five dainty small pumpkins determined for Samhain in October, end product the five seeds I planted a month ago are now kindly mushrooming featuring in dainty portion flora and fauna out in the garden! Wonderful Be, everyone. Happy-go-lucky full moon tomorrow!

Origin: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com