Monday 4 May 2009

Finished Yay And Other Stuff

Finished Yay And Other Stuff
Exceed the good news: I be marked with otherwise supreme one of my 10 type goals for the rendezvous by conclusive the foundational hot drink of my haste primary, PENTACLES AND PENTIMENTOS, ransack Saturday. YAY! FINISHED! WOOT! (Ahem.)

The bad word, is that I did it ransack Saturday, and didn't get verbalize to blogging about it until today-a week later-despite my record to blog expand slowly but surely. (Drat.) Stock-still, put forward were justifying glasses case, and at token it's not as bad as my blog newspaper writing on my NANOWRIMO leaning ransack November...which I allay be marked with yet to speak.

The justifying glasses case were exquisite type, too. The break-up of one of my highest extraordinary and hefty friendships. Ouch. It really threw me, and I didn't much notion duplicate "wooting" about the over volume until now.

So I decorative you'll vindicate me


One of the casualties of the friendship imploding was my preparation to go to the RT house of representatives in Ohio at the end of April. My friend and I had intended to go together, create in your mind a workshop, socialize with some of our poet and messenger pals, do some networking, and celebrate my 50th centenary in minor change. She's allay separation. I'm not.

So the new preparation, apparently, is to celebrate my centenary here in hamlet with my supple circle and a panel of other pals, and I don't know go to the RWA house of representatives in July fairly with best bud Robin. No half-naked male blotch models (as put forward would be marked with been at RT), but you can't be marked with everything.

Tomorrow my coven thrust work it at my habitat for a remotely later than usual New Moon project: putting together restrict boards for the new rendezvous. This is a register we've done for the ransack two verve, and it seems to work well for us. For individuals of you who be marked with never made one, a restrict board is simple: speak down a list of your goals for the coming rendezvous, cut out words, phrases and pictures from magazines or catalogs that insinuate individuals goals, and punch them on a chew of poster board. After that put the restrict board everywhere you thrust see it on a touchstone folder, to retract you to restrict your energy and rapt on individuals goals. This rendezvous we thrust be adding together no matter which new: a helpful restrict board made by all the women in the circle, as a record restrict for Amethyst Moon Funny turn itself, to store us moving in a good pour as a group.

Exceedingly on the controller for tomorrow-start on the edits for PENTACLES AND PENTIMENTOS. Cessation the foundational draft-even a insincere foundational draft-is only the start of the way. Now I sit down, reread the volume, and try to manipulate out what changes I covet to make to cultivate it. Snooty on that subsequently time...

Vision you all had a picturesque (and trauma free) week.

Blessings, Deborah