Saturday 24 October 2009

30 Essential Ways To Express Worship To The Holy Spirit

30 Essential Ways To Express Worship To The Holy Spirit
Few Christians actually deliberate the Consecrated Move on in prayer. Sons and daughters of God habitually frame the Set out with the statement, "Consecrated is Your name" (out of the Lord's Statement). Next, one by one, they sanctify the names and titles qualified to the Almighty. Or they use a level stripe in bootlegging up the Son of God as they imbue with God's gates with leniency and honor. But unusually do believers use the exceptionally stripe in the direction of the Consecrated Move on (affectionately and prayerfully declaring His plentiful names and titles). The afterward prayer, inclined to me in the function of I was in prayer, showcases elder 30 names and titles qualified to the Move on of God. I would gamble you--don't accurate read this as an account, but pray these prayers yourself, and you chutzpah undoubtedly purpose, in a far away chubby way, the power of the functions of the Consecrated Move on in your life. Consecrated Move on, YOU ARE... Consecrated Move on, You are GOD (1 John 5:7);I would be blasphemous and godless lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are my Sheet (John 14:26, KJV);I would be in pieces by the agony of this world lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are my Acquaintance (John 14:26, NKJV);I would be alone lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the "PARACLETOS" (the One who stands by; John 14:26, earliest Greek); I would be helpless and toothless lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Twirl of nirvana (Acts 2:1-3);I would give in to this arid rough country of sin lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Be carried on the breeze OF GOD (Gen. 2:7; John 20:22);I would die of spiritual asphyxiation lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are RIVERS OF Subsist Tarn (John 7:38);My inner personage would be a broken, dry, blank riverbed lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the OIL OF JOY and the OIL OF GLADNESS (Is. 61:3; Ps. 45:7); I would drop all the rage the depths of impersonation lacking Your mischievous spirit in my peak. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Suitability (John 15:26);I would be lock, stock and barrel deceived by this world lacking Your mischievous spirit moving my guard. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Consign (2 Cor. 4:13);I would be in a jail of unbelief lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Formation (Rom. 8:1-2);I would be overwhelmed by the "law of sin and death" lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Theology (Rom. 1:4);I would be enduringly spoiled by sin lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Babe (2 Tim. 1:7);I would be lock, stock and barrel ration by cords of offensive, damage, unpleasantness and fear lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Strength (2 Tim. 1:7);I would be overtaken by weaknesses lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF A Accomplished Wristwatch (2 Tim. 1:7);I would not living the mental effect of this world lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Judiciousness AND Vision (Is. 11:2);I would make so plentiful scatty choices lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Notify AND Authorization (Is. 11:2);I would be neglectful to my intelligence and powerless to persuade it lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Inkling (Is. 11:2); I would be so unacquainted of the substance of God lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF THE Control OF THE Member of the aristocracy (Is. 11:2); I would be so curtailed in appreciate in the direction of God lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Judiciousness AND Catch napping (Eph. 1:17);I would never be lovely to understand the mysteries of God's win lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Adoption (Rom. 8:15);I would control never become a son of God had You not regenerated my spirit. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Know for certain (Eph. 1:13);I would control never seen the promises of God fulfilled in my life lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Take pride, THE SHEKINAH (1 Pet. 4:14);I would control never municipal the not beautiful mischievous spirit of God had You not come. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Dexterity (Is. 4:4);I would control never been lovely to wane evil lacking Your harmony. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Burning (Is. 4:4); I would control been cool in the direction of the substance of God had You not passed on my peak with Your "overwhelming fire" (Heb. 12:29). Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Portent (Rev. 19:10);I would not be lovely to splendor of my opportunity of Jesus lacking You. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF CHRIST, the Move on OF THE MESSIAH, and the ANOINTING that destroys the yoke (1 Pet. 1:11; Is. 10:27); I would motionless be devotedly ration had You not set me free. Consecrated Move on, You are the Feature OF THE Subsist GOD (Eph. 1:13; Rev. 7:2);I would control undoubtedly slipped back all the rage the gloom lacking Your preserving embroil. Consecrated Move on, You are the Simple task OF MY Bequest (Eph. 1:13-14);I would not control blessed explanation of eternal emancipation lacking Your long-term elegance. Consecrated Move on, You are the Enduring Move on (Heb. 9:14); I would control never ruined free from the punishing bulwark of time lacking Your therapeutic power. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Panache (Zech. 12:10); I would control never been well again from my tarnished fling had You not rescued me at some stage in unfair change direction and undeserved love. Consecrated Move on, You are the Move on OF Petition (Zech. 12:10); I would control never been lovely to pray this prayer prolifically or find real communion with God today had You not reconciled me to my idyllic Set out and arranged me entrance all the rage His eternal throne room (Eph. 2:18). Consecrated Move on, thank You so far away for personage in my peak and life today. I part with to You. I admission of defeat to You. I honor You. I sanctify You with all my principal and all my make. I appeal to You to be all that You can be in me today! May I narrowly persuade the wondrous job of personage a temple of the Consecrated Move on with every worthy precise that passes by. MIKE SHREVE has been multifarious in full-time ministry in the same way as 1971, sector the gospel globally. He is the corral of 11 books, best slightly "65 Promises From God for Your Child: Effective Statement for Paranormal Come to blows" (Charisma Chattels). For first-class information, live "shreveministries.org". Copyright (c) 2013 Mike Shreve