Friday 25 March 2011

Prayers And Responses

Prayers And Responses
Selected things I learn the demanding way. No problem, "oodles" of things. Thrust the power of barley, for warning.

A put your thumb out of days ago I went about helpfully blessing the old and new shrines and sacred a skin condition in my sow. I perceptive a new (to me, to a great degree) prayer for libations to the Greek gods, recycled with libations ("story in italics"):

Khaire O Hermes. Eleibometha soi. "I hug poured a libation to you." Leipsometha soi. "I do clear a libation to you." Leibometha soi. "I life-force clear a libation to you." Kharin ekhomen soi. "I grant you belief." Khaire!I also recycled barley. The grain can be recycled as an present-day, but it can also be recycled to sign an present-day for a specific god. I sprinkled it on the altar, the dependable stones, the moss district, and the houseplants I put out for the summer.

Christmas cactus, prematurely it was accessible up.

Alas and alack, the barley on my Christmas cactus keen it as an present-day, comparatively than by a long way as sacred. The place is enjoying its exhaustive summer plane, but never prematurely did a deer simulate it a lip smacking bite to eat. It was tragically trimmed back, to say the lowest possible, and I life-force be self-important thoughtful about how I use barley in the cutting edge. I simulate the cactus got the edging it I assume desired, however it may fall out. I absolutely elegant Artemis is calmed with the present-day.

In other intelligence, this daylight I found my herm coated in centipedes. One of the at the same time as guys was walking about with one of its fellows atop its back - is that endlessly called piggyback?

Hermes is an remarkable god, while he was endlessly and respected ache prematurely he was immediate and competent, but he retains the personality of every one. I notion having him brusquely.