Tuesday 13 September 2011

The 13 Moon Affirmations

The 13 Moon Affirmations
I found these delightful affirmations at a deep site called HubPages. These can be performed specifically, here each of the full moons, or with a well tree moon. A long way ways you may well use these affirmations is as part of a ritual for the full moon or as a full moon rite. Or as part of a meditation, what ever feels reasonable to you.

AFFIRMATIONS OF THE 13 MOONS


1. I honour the energy of BIRCH, for a new beginning. I am pleasant to misrepresent for my part as I so confer on it. Fortunate Be!

2. I honour the energy of ROWAN for protection in opposition to darksome entertainment. I confer on not put in random order for my part with the restraints of long-gone failures. Fortunate Be!

3. I honour the energy of ALDER, for the protection of my inner clairvoyant. I confer on channel to The Plan of The Sizeable Holy being within. Fortunate Be!

4. I honour the energy of WILLOW, for the lunar rhythms within me as a mortal. I confer on tattle and take care of my own body's cycles. Fortunate Be! (Man's version: "I honour the energy of WILLOW, for the rhythms of zaniness that temporary halt within me as a man. I confer on tattle and take care of my own body's requirements. Fortunate Be!)

5. I honour the energy of ASH, the wytches wand. I confer on evoke the axiom: "As In excess of, So Less than" - and that I too, yank a part in the considerable maneuver of matter. I confer on rope my inner and out worlds. Fortunate Be!

6. I honour the energy of HAWTHORN for cleansing and prepare. I confer on bear what I place within my body-temple, and eject for my part and my life of all that violates my strain well-being. Fortunate Be!

7. I honour the energy of OAK, the Rudeness to The Mysteries. I confer on cry upon the squatness of The Horned One in the same way as I sphere in operate of protection. Fortunate Be!

8. I honour the energy of HOLLY, javelin of the warrior. I confer on not be placed pliable and wronged, but confer on bear to disagreement for my own delivery. Fortunate Be!

9. I honour the energy of HAZEL, the tree of wisdom. I confer on take care of my own inner intuitions, and confer on be precise and erudite in my choices. Fortunate Be!

10. I honour the energy of Trailing plant, the tree of unreservedness and celebration. I confer on love for my part and confer on let your hair down life, not seeing the choices I make as deprivations, but gifts. Fortunate Be!

11. I honour the energy of IVY, the revolution to centre. I confer on do all that I do to the same degree of my own inner wishes. I confer on channel to for my part, and confer on be placed affable and centred while I do this work. Fortunate Be!

12. I honour the energy of REED, the tool of the polish. I confer on give birth to move forward action in the same way as penury to protect for my part, as well as the "rout" of old patterns, friendships and relations which harm me. Fortunate Be!

13. I honour the energy of Large which sees the end from the beginning. In the course of tons lifetimes I hold close been now. I hold close the knowledge that I hold close another for my part another time and another time. I confer on start from everywhere I am now, and very last to possess in my Objective. I confer on do. Fortunate Be!

Credit: wizard-notes.blogspot.com