Monday 26 November 2012

Rotting Christ Under The Name Of Legion

Rotting Christ Under The Name Of Legion
* Buy Rotting Christ albums

* Buy Rotting Christ DVDs

Lyrics: Frozen The Declare Of Detachment

I saw the full approach of the menstrual hecate

Four and forty virgins make the form of the insolence

It is the key locked up me, it is the glyph of the figure

To devour a god within, under the name of host

Craze of night manifests immensely eternally

Craze of nighttime signifies the highly developed life eternally

Appearing in the divine water, detour done

Judiciousness is on the ball, all logic is killed

By the ancient way I be clear my essence

The piece of work was fixed idea it is the death of all

My son has obliging blood, his mother her weep

To the top of joy they mingle, to search the consideration

Notice the moon is crowned, I elevate thy sign

For the lord destruction is eternally crown

By ecstasy of trial I move the spirit

Appearing in oblivion calls I request never cling it

An ancient express natural ability from the chatter of hell

Spare this textbook display lies hole for my lump

I found him waiting in the name of muckiness

Illusion's approach my inconvenience is his brute force

1000 daughters bind the runners of trial

Oh be genial magic with the remainder of my brain

His lecture is nailed with the spikes of Christ

Divides the unity calls death for a life

Laughs at the auditorium that keeps the realm gold

Further inoperative life for me to love for me to energy

[Singing group]

Further life for me to love for me to energy in unhappiness

It is the key locked up me to devour a good within in the name of turmoil

About:

Rotting Christ is an Athens, Greece-based black metal band formed in 1987. They are countless as living thing one of the inventive bands of the hall within this trait, as well as a first-class act within the European underhanded metal spot. (enhanced)

Technorati Tags: rotting christ, black metal, crystal videos, metal videos, music videosVisit Metalz to read and influence the best report on the metal and crystal spot

Credit: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com