Monday 14 January 2013

Ritual Chaos Magic Workbook Advance Preview

Ritual Chaos Magic Workbook Advance Preview
Relations of you who know me, know I've been working on my book for a being now. This book blends some of the further traditional western magic and tangle magic, vulgarly the objects that consume worked for me, some tangle magic basics such as sigils and servitors, and and some of the rituals I've on paper.

I belief to get it finished by Jan of following see, in the region of is a sample of the objects it give go into hiding (plainly hand out to alter):

1 - Introduction: Because is Magic And Why Do It?

2 - Representation Western Magic And Chaos Magic


3 - The Qabalah

4 - Prospect Up, Peak and Paraphernalia (and info on how to allot the tools)

5 - Banishing Rituals (and one of my own I wrote)

6 - Sigils (gradation by gradation guide to creating your own sigils)

7 - Divination: The Tarot

8 - Journalism and Correspondences - Procedure Claim


9 - Servitors

10 - Grades, Initiations and Directions

11 - Because next? Traditions and Techniques For Relief Work

This give be a basic introductory workbook, in the region of in essence the practical aspects of magic.