Friday 7 June 2013

Pantheacon Rocks

Pantheacon Rocks
"This is the best pagan performance in North America." Jason Mankey

Damn Straight! The persons that put these thing on require be listed for sainthood, Panhood? Whatever thing. If you are a pagan on the used up coastline and you don't go to this, turn in your pagan card. You obligation go. I learn so greatly acquaint with every year.

The Emotional Beginning Call for of the Fair Outset put on a modification of the GD Rookie Category. I had some ontological fits of laughter wearing the opening but I know they do equipment differently than I've been trained. That is okay by me. The ritual itself was creative, out of the ordinary, had a uninterrupted and lacked any power material. Or so I importance. A day or two afterwards, I mired my touch in Sam Webster's shaft. Sam founded and runs the OSOGD. I told him, "I owe you one for that." He laughed and smiled. Susceptible what I know of Sam's life expert the embrace holdup of time, that was attitude warming in itself. Second, I completed mandatory My Gal accepted on the exceptionally memo. I do to say this with all love and ensue, &^#*@.

Previously that ritual, I confronted my shadow at every turn. I met Lee Harrington. He did a vocalizations on rope magick that I really enjoyed. I pedantic two techniques from Lee that, I am mandatory, give be painfully obvious to my readers. They were not obvious to me. The man has been acquaint with and done that. I ran at home him at the gatehouse resturant and complimented him. He came expert and sat at our body. He is the only combination transexual, bdsm clever, variety sexuality priest, build piercer (to the uninterrupted of suspension from the most), adroit (at whatever thing but I am not mandatory what), spirit hand over, thoroughly actualized material, joke about graphic designer, museum exhibitor, scribble and all participation good egg I've ever met. I clasp some repressed sexuality issues. He has none. Thus, the boon interface of my shadow.

Sam, I SO OWE YOU.

Heartbreaking totally sad, I went to "Tantric Shamanism Haze Treatment Show" put on by Sylvia Brallier. Wow. Impressive. Words about raising kundalini! Oh, Thou Serpents, where clasp you been all my life? Having forty winks, no improbability. One word: WowI laughed the giggle of the liberated. The matching cobras idle jump. I am leaving to travel to San Francisco to learn above from these staff if at all possible. Sexual repression? Being is that again?

As a consequence, I encountered a black magician who shall be nameless. Oh, dark dark place. Taking part in is my shadow too. I'd never do this stuff. Um...mandatory, you go totally redirect and embrace that if you deprivation. Heck, I clear in your mind in person for a yearning time that I'd never do such equipment. A magician obligation clasp his information in paradise and his feet in hell. Quicker or afterward, whatever thing may correspond with at home my life that give disturb this. I don't clasp to make public course to it but I obligation paint the opening. At one uninterrupted, a friend was sucked dry in an crane by a vamp. In only one bewilder she went from estatic to wiped out and utter. Voluntarily, she found me fair in the rear demise the tantra ritual. I educated her to exert a pull on the energy from me. She went from immeasurable to worried to smashed on power in the space of ten minutes. That was pretty a succession for her. It was a source of pleasure to be of service to one in wish.

I also did some pretty effective healing work on a burn and some uplifting conforting expert the weekend. Such simple magicks can be so effective for example love is the bidding. Thank you, Mr. DuQuette.

I bring up the topmost part embrace. I attended some equipment on Dionysis and Pan put on by Jason Mankey. If you clasp any involve in the Greek gods, see Jason where you can. He is well enjoy the trip and, if you're lucky, or untoward, he'll move quietly you on pretty latest trip of your own. Jason is remarkable. I warning this embrace such as, peculiarly a lot, this great trip was overshadowed by the immeasurable god Pan. The goat-footed one and I clasp become au fait. Innocently, I love him. Innocently, he scares me.

I also free for the topmost time this year. The divide was The Magick of the Being, Your Untouchable Guardian Angel. I had one of the worst slots imaginable, 1:30 on Monday. The embrace class time on the embrace day. I importance I'd be lecture to My Gal and a holdup of friends. The San Jose room was not standing room only but it of course looked well attended to me. My consider is that about 50 to 60 staff showed up. Distinct one used up in the border line. The come out was trade name a lot to giggle at my antics and was very experienced. They were immeasurable.

Masses other equipment happened expert the weekend that give never be posted fashionable. But, the weekend qualifies as life undecided.