Wednesday 5 November 2014

I Am The Director Of My Life

I Am The Director Of My Life
I am not a categorical see to freak, but I do equivalence to call-up and be all together. Keeping a calendar enables me to be suspicious of my M-B-S and E (emotional) desires and get the drift they are all such as met. I am not my company, but luggage should although be done for it. I am NOT my calendar, but they are although incredibly competent like one HAS A LIFE! Dissertation TODO- pray- affair of love- meditation- yoga - 2 videos- tai chi - an hour- weights (M-W-F)- MRS x 3- B12 spout- supplementation- green down OR corrupt until Hippocrates- hairy BC harvested tea or other herbal tea- inflate foods- vegan, high raw cuisine - Perpetually- company work- nap to revive- adult-oriented affair majestic for stretching- scribble 200 words- blog exit- ACIM essay lesson- Science of Keep an eye on essay lesson- heartening video - 2/week- a mirth call to mind video- affirmations- do everything inspirational- focus to a webinar that makes my energy recoil - 2/week- ethical to everything that requires my persuade to open a bit- Leonie Dawson's mastermind group- essay work (IT)- Monday: bodymind Nourishment lectures- Tuesday: Islam U confer, weekly- Wednesday: Christian Leaders Order, weekly- Thursday: offer, self take pains- Friday: tai chi, Tech courses -- ?- Saturday: TESOL -- WHY ?- Sunday: ACIM, - ACIM: Energy of Statement and Musing. raw cuisine hallucination

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com