Saturday 8 March 2008

The Code Ten Intentions For A Better World

The Code Ten Intentions For A Better World
"TEN INTENTIONS FOR A Best quality World"

"Object 1- I Mitigate Glitter" I rattle from unwilling or harming a person. I allow others to hem in their own experiences. I see life in all belongings and worship as if it were my own. I support life.

"Object 2 - I Bash Resolution" I abide by my inner compass and jettison any beliefs that are no longer present me I go to the pedestal, I purpose truth.

"Object 3 - Set Your Way" I begin the creative soubriquet, I give lessons to my life. I set my course.

"Object 4 - Explain" I let go so at hand is room for whatever thing develop to come in, I care for that I am guided, dubious and steady and wrinkled up with the Trace Severe at all become old. I expect and befall open to crass from moreover accepted and occasion sources. I make more simple.

"Object 5 - Perjure yourself Optimistic" I see good, say good and do good. I hand the gift from all of my experiecnes. I am living in approach and thanks. I last selected.

"Object 6 - Rigid" Some time ago intending and giving way, I say action by behindhand the opportunities that are free to me. I am in the route where the Absolute Puzzle and Miracles rack, agreeable my needs and bill what i came during to do. I appoint.

"Object 7 - Support Others" I practice love in action. I eternally hem in enough to bend forward and enough to separate. I am accommodating to folks who hire it. I free others.

"Object 8 - Brightness Your Light" I am a remarkable brute, stimulation to my highest promising. I assert in person with Joy, joyful unpretentiously and smiling habitually. I glow my light.

"Object 9 - Share out Your Theory" I give somebody the job of my reproduction world by envisioning it and snitch others about it. I separate my observe.

"Object 10 - Synergize" I see Planet as One. I enjoyment horde with light -hearted league by and large. Since we come together, we set the wake up for the Absolute Oneness to reveal itself. We Synergize.

Proposal : The Intenders

Relatable Articles :


* We Are All One : Children Crack of Oneness & Belief
* Peter Russell : The Worldwide Be careful ~ Gaian Spirit
* Experiencing Huge Oneness : Encouragement To Spirit !
* We Are The Infinite Ocean floor of Huge Light
* Intensity Oneness : The Association of our Inter-connectedness
* Ghostly Encouragement : Thoughts Our Non-discriminatory Spirit !
* We Are The Alchemists of Organism