Tuesday 24 November 2009

Could Someone Help

Could Someone Help
I am roughly speaking 15, and I moral don't know what is departure on...

Presently, I've mind about in person and how I bright idea that I confess...I make up your mind you may possibly say, powers?

I mind up until now that all and sundry may possibly do the exceptionally as I may possibly, that they moral handy it off. I was grievance.

Regularly what I was a child, I've seen dead beings- talked with them. They accomplish something me. Some meander me what they are- demons, angels, or moral ghosts- although others say these matter.. I can't understand them.

I've had thoughts that I can righteous ability to remember for weeks until they arise, but they in sum arise within a few days.

Plus in some, I carry on that some spiritual form comes to me in my forty winks, informer me about what I am. Whomever it is, they have available informer me that I am a natural witch. I moral in a minute read-up on what they are.. so countless questions are sloppy straight my keep an eye on.. I've tried spells from my friend's grimoire and all of them confess worked even little in the manner of I tried them, I didn't use candles..

Plus over in thoughts, I'm called an energy-feeding vampire.. I confess no belief what that manner..

May perhaps character help me?