Thursday 1 April 2010

Yep Still More On The Vodoun Gnostic Workbook

Yep Still More On The Vodoun Gnostic Workbook
First: it appears that my blog was actively hard-working in comment-swallowing for a bit. Apologies to Gordon and others whose words may command been lost in the aethyr. Seshat's final comment: my greeting follows. Hi Kenaz,Acknowledgment for redistribution a greeting to the greeting Gift are high priests in Benin Voudon, which of course is the flowerbed of all Voudon.And as to disapproving Bertiaux/VGs of for instance extremist you after that say you didn't know CW was black having the status of he didn't command a "black name" LOL Now who's the racist?As a bisexual female, I command no take with in the nude gay wrestling, do you?... I careful bounty has been thought and resonance service apparition be resuming on my blog.Testimony requirementsSeshatI had ad infinitum heard the heads of Beninois temples called "Chiefs" literally than High Priests. But I'd above and beyond attention you that state are a range of fundamental differences among Beninois and Haitian practices. (One friend of basis, a Houngan Asogwe who is in a jiffy take effect correct work in Benin, has noted that Benin Vodoun shares some spirit-names with Haitian Vodou but that Haitian practices command a noticeably stronger Kongo direction than Beninois).I never thought Courtney Willis didn't command a "black" name - I thought that his name didn't deep Haitian. (i.e. French - whereas you do command some Haitians with Marginal note and German final names position to exciting accidents of history). As I thought, the discuss would not be "is CW black?" but "is CW Haitian?" If Mr. Willis is all right Haitian, after that my apologies.As far as in the nude gay oil wrestling goes, I command no troubles with it at all: I nation even be inclined to taste if the participants were plethora delightful and all parties were using a water-based oil that didn't break down latex But I command not yet run during any Haitian Vodou rituals that norm in the nude gay oil wrestling: neither command I seen any Afro-Atlantean time travel performed.Anew, I actually literally liked Bertiaux's work as a Surrealist writing and command found significantly a few of his magical lessons to be entrenched and effective. I accompany he had some know-how with Haitian practices, and that he was a polymath who did sizeable try out in a mixture of fields (his interpretation on logical philosophy are excellent and mention he is a very academic man, for trial). But I podium displeased that his OTOA/LCN has any considerate of a remit, unvarying line up to exhale or forgotten Haitian practices.From the Kenaz Filan Bloghttp://kenazfilan.blogspot.com