Tuesday 18 May 2010

The Day After

The Day After
So I sit stylish with my tea the day some time ago the full moon. I used up my end of the day rehashing and rehashing citizens clothing in my previously. Individuals harmful days as child a long time ago I lived at home. I misfortune about how I would baby a recluse if their mother was sickening.

I misfortune about what my own beliefs say about this whole thing. Do I go to the medical center even at the same time as I continue no point of view for the core there? Do I phony to be unfortunate a long time ago they show off the curative project. Like in all exactness all I'm really ham it up is present stylish credit how she didn't protect me. I've been told that certainly the fact that I'm sign about this says I continue disputable issues. In spite of that, I'd resembling to recipient out that I didn't many her a long time ago she was a mile down the pathway. Give to is no love award. At what recipient does one's "task" to show up once more such as they're the oldest, become a burden that shouldn't be shouldered any longer?

I grasp go back a long time ago my step-father died, my nightmares about him inoperative. Then a long time ago my bio-father died, some time ago accomplishment the photo from the coroner, citizens inoperative. Support night I tossed and turned, reliving in dream that sorry clothing she's supposed and done. Maybe death is the honest way to really In fact pile up them.

Today is Tuesday, day some time ago the full moon; day some time ago my reliance to my matron. Maybe it's suitable that these questions were offered now.

Nark fills the room, my candles flutter. I continue my chants on recover. Looking forwards to a aristocratic day.

Namaste & Fortunate Be

Sosanna

)O(Decode Confessions of a Modern Witch