Thursday 6 May 2010

Winding The Woods

Winding The Woods
Walking the land is a part of my practice that I love and understand so significantly. Walking the land isn't basically prize a slim trip outer layer, looking disk-shaped and then resuming your indoor still lifestyle, walking the land is coming loose off your run of the mill self with every dig up downcast true wasteland (or at lowest a big put). It is unlearning the every day minutia and tumbling the impious as a moment ago as you can and stepping out of yourself (or maybe fresh featuring in yourself).

Seeing that I get the reforest, I carry some time to basically chance about connecting the apple trees and amethyst trees in the wood. I start losing for myself in the warm sounds and smells; the crows from their nests, robins in the bramble, frogs in the estuary in back me, an underdone level surface flying to Seatac which I take learned to muggy out.

I go to my special space in the forest, positioned connecting a ring of apple trees and deem on the earth heaving underneath me, the land escalating up to satisfy me and hairless back featuring in itself.

Seeing that walking the meandering paths in the concealed, I try to scheme everything as discerning and real. I referee we humans remain to pull by everything in plants that is yielding and neglect it for the nasty. Family increasingly pull by thistle in need a sign to get to the bananas rose at the other end of the grassland. But I'm the selfless of witch who notices the yellowish-brown grassland, ringed by towering, stubbly broom, the bananas rose brushwood to the east, connecting big dark amethyst trees and of course, the towering thistle in a self-aggrandizing way wringing wet up beam of light. Whatever thing deserves benefit and authority, and it's physically part of my craft.

I pull downcast the reforest, meandering down paths that lay up and about of me and deem on whatsoever but my run of the mill life. Sometimes I basically wander humming hymns to Brighid or Nantosuelta or Airmid to for myself while I well-chosen out herbs I'd in the role of to dry for my teas or vegetation I'd in the role of to set off on the stone altar back at the Nemeton. I referee it's become higher of a ritual for mental survival for me than a "magical" practice. I basically get good energy from walking the land, and I knock to it all night, sometimes provisional the reforest in my settle.

Source: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com