Saturday 14 August 2010

Baphomet Altar Candles Now Available

Baphomet Altar Candles Now Available Image
By popular request, I am offering to create a handmade candle for your altar. It is in the same design that was featured in the video "Satanic Ritual Tools: The Candle". People loved this candle design, so I am offering to make them upon request.

This candle is made with my artistic decoupage technique. It makes a wonderful altar piece. I know that I have enjoyed having my candle on my altar. It can be used for magic, ritual, or decoration.

If you order a candle, I will create it in the size and color that you would like. Each candle that is sent comes with a ritual invocation for you to use to consecrate your candle. Each candle is made with quality ingredients. You will find this candle design no where else!

Please Visit this page for more information -> The Baphomet Altar Candle