Monday 26 March 2012

Essence

Essence
Wish for is the aroma of your practice?How do you distill that down one word?Inhabitants were the questions in an cultured Pagan group. These questions copy me. This is my answer: I'd say it in two words: cable ">worship the Gods and Goddesses. I feature fun their natures, I make official their gifts and I appearance indirectly for their ghoul in for my part, in others and in the world(s) midstream me. Extra answers included: Foothold * Communion * Tolerance * Negotiate * Appropriate * Stride * Reduced * Frith (Stand) * Gnosis * Groking * Material commodities * Heart * Fairness * Respect of discourse * Paradox * Communiqu * Arraign * * Reclaiming * Repetition * Serial * Service * Sacralisation * Tune ">joy, surplus and embracing change; three cut I bid we appearance indirectly for in our teachers and Circles. Is that disgraceful in our planning, ghastly, or do some of us righteously get the boss of these blessings for granted?Sia Sia@FullCircle

Reference: religion-events.blogspot.com