Tuesday 23 April 2013

About Alraune And His Interest And Study Of Witchcraft

About Alraune And His Interest And Study Of Witchcraft
I stand had an thread in the occult in relation to all of my life, yet I totally dabbled in it sporadically up until 1999 in the role of I met my experimental real witch/wiccan. Nonetheless, my own clandestine path did not begin until delayed 2000, in the role of I experimental read the books "Wicca for the Withdrawn Practitioner" and "Sentient Wicca", by Scott Cunningham. I would allocate myself to the Cause to feel the following hop of 2001.

In 2001 I began keenly practicing the Cause to feel and I read in relation to every Scott Cunningham book I might get my hands on, I read the "Better Key of Solomon" and "Little Key of Solomon", "The Witch Trend in Western Europe" by Margaret Murray, "Aradia, Gospel of the Witches of Italy" by Charles Leland, "The Ashy Divine being" by Robert Graves, "Spanking new Witchcraft" by Ann Moura, "Methodological Candleburning Rituals" by Raymond Buckland, and more or less others texts higher listening carefully on magick than my foremost thread in history, lore, tradition, and piece of equipment.

In 2002 I found myself hurried deeper into my study of witchcraft. I did downright a bit of look into on the Internet and additional a few other books to my library including: "Spellworking for Covens" by Edan McCoy, "The Tree of Glint" by Israel Regardie, diverse books on Celtic and Norse Witchcraft, and "Three Books of Occult Polish" by Henry Agrippa. It was at this time that I started to disposable with other pagans/witches in my band.

Be in first place in 2003, I began practicing in trivial groups with other solitaries, on average as a match up until I found a group of eclectic witches/wiccans on an Internet Yahoo! Household in 2004. It would be in October of 2004 that I would stand a very meaningful religio-magickal include while ratification a ritual with my partner in crime at the time, that would without doubt sustain to sidetrack my focal point in matter selling and irrevocably my clandestine path. The following Summer the Yahoo! Household I had associated had formed into a smaller group and we formed a coven in which I keenly participated for about two living. As about two living I finished the group and struck out on my own bearing in mind anew.

Due to my previous and meaningful include in the fall of 2004 I became infatuated with elves, faeries, form spirits, and Norse as well as Celtic lore. At the extraordinarily time my study of magick enlarged and I found myself reading books in print by Aleister Crowley, Helena Blavatsky, and deep texts action with magick and a pagan-oriented ontology. Some books which stand had a bulky after effects upon my fundamental clandestine path are: Christian de Quincey's books "Revolutionary Consciousness" and "Revolutionary Knowing", Jeremy Narby's "The Cosmic Serpent" and "Virtuosity in Consciousness", The "Internal Glint of Undergrowth" by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, "Knotted Minds" by Dean Radin, "Seeming the Gates of Science" by Damien Broderick, "Synchronicity" by C.G. Jung, "The Professional Society" by Jacques Ellul, "The Doors of Arrangement" by Aldous Huxley, "Awakening to the Kind Globe" by Sandra Ingerman, "Elves, Wights, and Trolls" by Kveldulf Gundarsson, "The Fairy-faith in Celtic Countries" by W.Y. Evans-Wentz, "The Internal Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns, and Fairies" by Robert Kirk, "Witchdom of the Meticulous" by Edred Thorsson, and "A Believe on Nymphs, Sylphs, Pygmies, and Salamanders, and on Other Self-esteem" by Paracelsus - to name a few of them.

I stand become downright learned in the art of witchcraft over the next fifteen living and stand weathered assorted matter. Close my include and study I stand managed to explain a clandestine path entrenched in strong deep foundations which works remarkably well, at least for me. I instantly practice with my love and partner in crime and we stand what's more been working with determination to become higher naturist and learn the arts of foraging and botanical medicine/herbalism.

We are continually looking for other pagans/witches/wiccans in the band to study and lot in life information with, learn from, and teach. I am responsive in the probability of group work bearing in mind anew and would love to form one with other companionable group.