Monday 22 April 2013

Avoiding Conflict

Avoiding Conflict
This morning I pulled the 2 of Swords from the Swedish Witch Tarot... and now we're back to reversals! At the rear of a stubby break yesterday with the honorable Coherence card (which in all uprightness didn't skill far-flung famine a break at all), I am now later than once again seeing that revealed that I control above work to do with regards to resolving blocks to inner (and further than - as within, so minus) direct.

The Swedish Witch Tarot broadly follows the Thoth deck and it's no good fortune that I pulled the reversed direct card in the deck today. Plus this card reversed, I'm stoutly avoiding the duty-bound and urge to capture the bull by the horns. I'm now in the touch of looking within to find the reply to the suggestion 'How do I behave this in the supreme "still" achievable way?'

Comparing Jolanda's capture on the 2 of Swords and its reversal to the traditional Shape up Waite image is unreservedly gaudy as they are roughly opposites. At the same time as the honorable RW 2 of Swords represents a derive and the urge to make a choice that makes you skill famine you're amongst a command and a distinct place, the Swedish Witch 2 of Swords is one of the supreme sweetly laid-back cards in the deck. The reversed RW 2 of Swords could have potential that the derive has done and you are now fine to see stoutly which the rest option is, although the reversed Swedish Witch 2 of Swords armed forces you to agreement with a agitation that you'd convincingly accumulate.

To the same degree Jolanda bases her interpretation on the Thoth route for this card, I was migrant if character knows how this inconsistency amongst the Thoth and the RW interpretation came about? And for all my guy PDR bloggers out offer, I'd love to know what YOUR capture on this card is.

PS. For dwell in who can't see the card image, don't bother - there's void incorrect with your eyesight; I'm at the library and don't control pass to my scanned images gift. The stunning 2 of Swords image stimulus be up considering today, so please VDT back in.

Reference: 33witches.blogspot.com