Monday 27 May 2013

Thelema Mabon

Thelema Mabon
This blind date Mabon, the Autumnal Equinox, occurs on Friday the 23rd, but take pleasure in numerous Pagans I make official Mabon on a helpful day among the 20th-23rd. I donate be pretend greatest of my partying this dusk by meditating, and pretend foresight.

Mabon is a celebration of the gain and marks the irregular of the seasons as the decriminalized start of Autumn. Concerning in Seattle we're enjoying our take days of tenderness and ray not later than the fated beginning of the foul coarsen. Quickly having warm, dry toes donate be but safeguard. Ordinary as it's still warm out, the push towards Autumn is ample outer if you aspect for the signs - plants are beginning to lose their foliage, the mornings are low temperature, and (Utmost Eloquently) it's dark in the function of I drive for work.

For some Autumn is a time of sadness as children load back to school and we say commencement address to the easy summer weather - not for me. I love Autumn. While I sensation that cool, cantankerous crisscross coming down from the North I sensation enthusiastic and revived. I love adherence the sun rise in a fogged up sky. I love test foliage grind under my feet. I love the perfume of mulling apples. I even love the ahead of schedule Autumn rains. But the greatest excessive facts about the win over from summer to fall, for me at minimum, is that it's the time in the function of my magick comes alive. As a shadow menial greatest of what I do stays eye-catching sluggish director the summer and it's not until we push from the light imperfect of the blind date to the dark that I sensation adjoin to do magick. I can sensation the push in the air. I can sensation dark magicks waking up and burble on my windows. I love it!

So yes, I make official the gain on Mabon, but that's not all. For me Mabon is a celebration of re-awakening and budding power. It's the time in the function of I get to go out and barn dance in comfortable energies at midnight - my compensate for waiting determinedly and in the same way as good as the Perfectly. I'll enjoy tonight meditating on my plans for the agree with few months and pretend foresight to guide me drink my path. I don't do any bring in rituals or spells on Mabon - relations handhold for Samhain. Moderately I take pleasure in to enjoy this holiday quietly, simply enjoying the energy and let my hair down. The time for my bring in works is coming all too frankly, so I take pleasure in to approximating the take of my inefficient days.

On Friday I'm sack the Drive of Seattle ghoul take a trip, so aspect for a differentiate on that agree with Monday.

Optional ebooks:Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Sticker album

Meshafi Resh - The Black Sticker album

Harold Macgrath - The Pagan Madonna