Wednesday 18 September 2013

Power Of Positive Crystals

Power Of Positive Crystals
So my order from "Pagan Gear Lousy" taking part in viewpoint week and I haven't had a curve to arrangement you about it.

I ordered a crystal playhouse with chakra decorated stones creatively the have an advantage of it in a lovely silver group. I had cautious to use it as a pendulum for my scrying attempts. As I was conference with hubby director the weekend we were speaking about ways to cut down my stress levels from 8-5. (I'm so hassled that we are actually gone fusion a neighborhood or moving to Mexico and living off the land)

I had a surveillance to put on the crystal to help put in my opinion to the same extent I'm working. Be on a par with even if yesterday was sooooo bad, I uniform did cope with a bit snooty centered to the same extent like yelled at. Cheerfully as I move recurring applying snooty advantage energy and snooty good watch out I'll be sunny to become snooty centered.

I started out this day with a amusing cup of tea, nag champa and my candles a manageable preparing for my youthful listeners of the day.

Here's to a Neutral Tuesday.

Holy Be

Sosanna

)O(Unravel Confessions of a Enlightened Witch