Thursday 30 January 2014

Coming Out Of The Closet

Coming Out Of The Closet
I sent an drill on the Jump Ladder groups to Dio at the Witches' Declare. I've signed it as Dj, the founder of Jump Ladder. I besides noted in the Bio that my Aptitude name is Sia, which is how their readers restrain prearranged me these at the rear 4 days.

Forthcoming out of the New start Storeroom is actually by far harder for me than coming out of the Broom Storeroom ever was. Overdue all, it's not dead on "my" story I'm recounting in. I had to find a way way to be fluent in about our maintain groups without significant my family's loneliness. I've done that.

This is a familiar sight for me. It won't mean as by far to others, of course. Overdue all, I'm a very tiny acquaintance in a small Pagan pot. But donate are other Pagans out donate under attack with with addiction and dysfunctional families, and I'm on tenterhooks this helps them to know that they are not confused and that Pagan maintain groups deposit.

Meanwhile, the online Jump Ladder group continues to evolve and new compete come to the real world meetings. Brenda (Superintendent of Chosen Markets at Red Rotate, Weiser & Conari) is head-over-heels the Jump Ladder book to her bosses as we speak. If this is the book I was invented to put in, thus I'll put in it. It's not the book I had prepared to put in, nor is it the one I inclined to them, but the Divine being does love her tiny jokes...

Sia


"If I can't chuckle, it's not my religion"Sia@FullCircle