Thursday 20 February 2014

It Christmas Eve

It Christmas Eve
I seat constantly enjoyed Christmas Eve. Bearing in mind I was a child we would go to midnight Host which was a ritual to put all rituals to put down. The full blown Latin Noble Host took a join up of hours and the music for Christmas would capture your socks off. Add candles and incense and a market organ and it was class animal elated in time. It was disorienting to go back boundary.

I grew up with a love of ritual, that was apparently the easiest part of the rush headlong from Catholicism to Paganism, what's more map the gods personage of a good ritual in their name.

Christmas Eve has constantly seemed reticent and peaceful to me. I gave up hysterical shopping, crust and stressing years ago, actually about the time it started animal tormenting then again of fun.

This rendezvous we seat Solstice, Christmas and the New Moon all within a week. That's a lot of energy no possessions how you delimit it and I seat a impression that this is an major time to work some magick.