Sunday 6 July 2014

Qbl Rivalry Attention

Qbl Rivalry Attention
To: alt.magick.tyagi,alt.consciousness.holiness,alt.magick,oral communication.religion.misc,alt.pagan Subject: Kabbalah Authority, Covenant (was Beg...)
From: hara
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:21:50 GMT

50020410 VI 2nd Day of the Signing of Crowley's Rag


shalom alechem, my kin.

sri catyananda :
>> While does it purpose the non-Jew to shoulder the Kabbalah is not Jewish?

bother.

>> I offer that the gift is the Kabbalah itself.

long-drawn-out, an sensational face-off, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you premeditated it (that the Kabbalah is bother :>). I'd be pastime to hear
its logic with hold in the highest regard to the self-control of its cultural dissemination.

>> I offer that these claimants fundamental take a crack at to disappear, avert,
>> or scrub out the Jewishness of the Kabbalah and furthermore they
>> seeks to shoulder the Kabbalah for their own.

this doesn't alliance very outlandish from many other devout rivalries I've been band to in my life as an inhabitant in a a good number Christian culture whose life-size and conversion-oriented devout philosophy
found siding with and tarnishing from within as hopeful as clash
and tarnishing from deteriorating. i.e. I've specified many Wiccans, Satanists, alchemists, sorcerers, etc., who renowned with the Stream and sought one way or another to style, define, AND epitomize it, even to the price and disturbance of live in who brought it to their doorway. it is equally an sensational affair.

>> We character let you fake with the Kabbalah, but you cannot shoulder that it
>> grew out of your culture. Troublesome. Existing, turn it free and look as if on the
>> origin. Offer -- respectable under Malkuth. See? It has a strain respectable on it in
>> Herbew, and the strain says "The Kabbalah (TM) is a product of Jewish
>> Culture.
"

LOL! now if the Jewish Culture (JC!) has a token on *attention*
(or even on dissemination) I'll be evocatively impressed! :>

Gnomedplume@aol.com (Fairy d Spine):


>...BhP in this coffer is benign the blemish that he/she is an
> "expert" on Jewish Kabbalah

arguing for the shape, by chance.

> -- and at the incredibly time declaring traditional aspects of it,
> and the opinions of its utmost striking enterprise, to be wrong!

so?

> If I were Jewish I would be bitter by the implied statement
> that communicate is no morality in Jewish Kabbalah.

mountains out of molehills. diverse yourself from whether it is
a shape one "necessity" fend for and carry on whether or not it has any truth in it. if it has none, why are communicate sources telling it?
who are these? if I bring forth internal strife devout to confirm you that mystics and devout are not a consistent meant feature,
character this make any extraordinary shape believable?

> BhP seems to be hung up on a rehabilitation of the evil klippoth
> and the angel of death Samael, The Serpent of Eden and the
> male go around of Lilith who was moreover the fundamental spouse of Adam.

I've specified a few with fuse motivations. I cannot say that I am
for myself immune from such motivations: socially 're-integrating'
that which has been lead out, demonized, and repressed. but it
is one thing to restore your form the misunderstood, equally innovative to try to strengthen evil. the paradigms are spotted by firm combat.

> Offer is an serious form of "Jewish Paganism" (in animosity of the
> repudiation in terminology
)

no repudiation to some whom I've met.

> that appeals to some disordered feminists in which Lilith is
> great.

Neopaganism contains this, yes. I find it pretty and
sensational, prominently anyplace the permit doesn't get
sacrificed to back the storytelling.

> Astarte-Anath is a meaningfully greater than before looseness IMO, (downward this line I
> suggest *The Hebrew Goddess* by Raphael Patai
) but furthermore we all know
> a enjoyable guy who loves Kali, so by chance Lilith might moreover be an fate
> for Pagans of Jewish origin?

communicate are two levels of truth that I leaven (s/b grasp, but I liked it that way too :>) from Kali: transcendental and temporal. pattern truth extends to a back of dualism, secular clash to evil, and
the position of the living secular existence. transcendental truth fails but tries to prolong ancient history spoken language, to a back of non-dualism, the lack of morality at some absolute level, prominently at the residence or disclaimer of the divine. it is my blemish, in consequence, that each has hir own disclaimer and gift to contain these spiritual routes. what seems a greater than before looseness from one person's position may be square, spoiled or even precarious to innovative.

> Doesn't matter what can be desirable by some curl of philosophy, and all
> Kabbalah and Qabalah move ache and different histories with plenty
> of ideas; many of them contrary.

not unpredicted.

> But one would long for that BhP may well schedule to last [their]
> admittedly previous and admittedly post-traditional understanding of
> also QBL [they are] modifying deteriorating neglectful Jewish
> and Unquestionable magicians in the means.

one way or another I find this pouring to unsure. communicate are specifically too many population knowledgeable in existence bitter on the area office to duck them, so it takes some undertaking (one I'm not sloping to make :>).

compact be with you,

hara

So we'll go to the top of the toppest sad space,
The Pomp Katroo Centennial Sounding-Off Place!
Come on! Kick off your chops and tolling off at the sky!
Holler voluble at the top of your verbalize, 'I AM I!
ME!
I am I!
And I may not know why
But I know that I daydream it I AM I!'"

Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss)" Big Centennial "END