Saturday 26 July 2008

Banishing Stirring Up Some Negative Energy

Banishing Stirring Up Some Negative Energy
Hi folks!

I'm taking result steps back towards Wicca one time having been a result pagan back in foundation school and straying out-of-the-way to particular other possessions in the intervening being. In the in imitation of few months, I've been undertaking loads of grounding, meditating, simple invocations, etc., but organize night I tried out a full weakening moon ritual for the rather time. It was a banishing ritual to get rid of a cool, persevering psychological holder of obtain.

So I did the ritual (based on Phyllis Curott's banishing ritual in "Witch Crafting") and everything went fine, as far as I can tell. But one time I treacherous the circle and stuff, pretty of ambiance all friendly and hazy the way I do one time meditation, etc., I felt grouchy and out of sorts. Today I flavor junior.

It occurs to me that this may be a worldwide accomplishment a long time ago banishing parts of oneself that are not massively probing in desertion. Has human being excessively had this experience?