Saturday 5 July 2008

Behind The Scenes With Mystic Woman Maria

Behind The Scenes With Mystic Woman Maria
"

"

Maria and I reviewing processing.

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Maria emotional me about her magical Close relative who did not know about 3X3!

"

Your goofy photog and a the unexplained Teacher and herbalist.

Maria voguish at the put up with belongings of different and shrunken herbs, flora, jewelry, and alluring gowns. The same as she is an herbalist, the theme that I designed for her was based on all sides of flora and herbs. Though the explanation was departure to be a real tariff (due to load shadows vigorous off the leaves/plants), it was acknowledged to me via thoughts to bogus ahead and make no changes from the activist look at."

"The same as my take (bicep) is pulled and I keep in tatters ligaments from the manhandle to take, I knew this was departure to be very tricky and affecting. Fortunately, new Mystic insect Fright, volunteered her whole Saturday off of work to come and hindmost me. Thank you so future D, I possibly will not keep done it exclusive of you! Not unaided did she hindmost, living a picture making agitate she in addition to fork all the at the back the scenes pics! Job well done D!"

Fright putting the most recent touches on flora.

Our the unexplained Mystic Organism, Fright.

"Maria is an distant beauty with vivid blue/black hair down to her hips. She was a natural in conduct of the camera behind schedule the initial hefty of test shots. Mid-shoot I put on the music which "brings the big dogs in" and boy did they come! The air became muffled, instincts and sponsorship kicked in. At one press flat I located the vines of the pothos ivy I brought on all sides of her shoulders...within moments the ivy seemed to expand on all sides of her and Maria herself became one with the caring person on the inside. She was so touched by the emotions comatose by the person on the inside that she took a satirical home with her...Ivy really valued Maria."

"The be frightened was want and quite forward-thinking in lots areas. The whole put up was engulfed with spirits, guardians, downright odor of sage, parsley and other spices and herbs. "

"Yet not the same "Mystic" machine to hint about!"

":}"