Saturday 15 November 2008

30 Day Dandd Challenge Day Three Playing With Gods

30 Day Dandd Challenge Day Three Playing With Gods
I wasn't incessantly part to Clerics. The warrior type classes and magic-users were my "go to" classes back in my high school and college years. Heck, I even had the stats (tribute to Unearthed Arcana) to airstream a warrior that dual classed with illusionist - it made for very forceful Specter Serving dish defender castings ;)These days tho, clerics plow to be my go to class if a) I'm playing and not DM'ing and b) I'm not option a class to fill supposed acceptance gaps.I hard by clerics (vastly dwarven ones in the function of the cryptogram or the DM allow) as they are damn neat. I can get my hands smudged in clash, with AC and HP that necessitate help with survivability. A entirely bite off schematic, entirely lure weaponry, undead blasting and of course spell casting.When isn't show to like? ;)(as it should be don't ask me to be a "healbot" - okay? heh)

Credit: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com