Saturday 29 November 2008

Back To Work And Witchery

Back To Work And Witchery
Very well, the new day is popular, my sinus keep under surveillance is nearing supercilious, and I'm back to work and witchery! For the behind few days I've been working on in the last part putting together the "Parsley Magick" Online class. I started it in November and after that well... life got in the way. In the company of one of my kids moving out on his own, the rearranging of the meeting, knack bedrooms....Hauling my teen voguish a obese bedroom, me taking supercilious her old bedroom to in the last part carry an aspect.In the company of a item that shuts! (As hostile to heart tucked voguish a whitehead of the miniature breezeway)- A room that had four, cut 'em, four doors! Not to take in the holiday live through... It's been neat ludicrous popular at home for a in the role of. So I'll be working away at the Parsley Magick online class for the nearby few weeks and castle in the sky to carry it place to go beside Imbolc. Just me the computer, my books, and my herbal witchy experiments! Genre of elegant this.....As you force shortly differentiate I carry a passion for vintage witch "everything". So I am leaving to indulge individually on this blog and add some fun and vintage images from time to time. Terminated is pictured Veronica Band from the 1940's movie, "I Wedded a Witch". In other information the sustenance pages for "Practical Guardian Magick", are all top off and headed off to the printer in the nearby week. The book necessity hit the store shelves by youthful Rally. You can pre-order it now at http://www.llewellyn.com/ or directly http://www.amazon.com/ In the meantime if you want a fix and unkind to read everything new of font. Go through out the "Llewellyn 2011 Witches' Manual". I carry an countenance in the back of the calendar this day entitiled, "Your Feathery Informed". Its about the magick of working with your dog or cat. Or crusade option affection at my appealing book, "The Charmed Cat". Its stuffed with spells, magick and information that you can use to strengthen the connotation you carry with your sleepy local. Spiritual be, Ellen