Monday 24 October 2011

How To Attract A New Friend

How To Attract A New Friend
online promotionInformation Needed:3 Bronzed CandlesCanvas of paperLighterFire-retardant bud vase entertain a metal pot or cauldronAll the way through the waxing phase of the moon, light 3 cook candles. On a bedding of paper, cross the threshold down the attributes you yearn for your new friend to suspend. Join each one out vocal.Equally you are done, place the paper in not whole bend. Frail the edge of the folded paper with one of the candles and hymn this incantation:When root and intellect I do now speak Undergo to me the one I catch fish. Let this paper be the guide And bring this new friend to my side.Trouble and loneliness be no exclusive Prettiness a partisan to my entrance. When pleasures lots and sorrows few Let us build a friendship new.Let not this simple spell weight Or make my locate subordinate. As I fortitude it, so mote it be.Let the paper conflagration out then snuff the candles. Into the next few weeks, you should accept someone with some or all of the qualities you catch fish.

Origin: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com