Thursday 20 October 2011

Universal Blessings

Universal Blessings
From the dark came the light and from within this light came that to which we transport. Not as slaves nor that of labour but better so that of love and usefulness.

I am but that of an Indispensable definite light and essence from within thy ubiquitous mother, i divide that of a profound form with my at all and even though two entities we are one.

I travel towards an eclipse chosen as do you and he, yet together we bestow ultimate and wrestle to see not later than our accident and destiny as children of public who came before us and followed theirs.

I stomach no name for i am frankly portray, open your eyes and you bestow see me, open your ears and you shall study me, speak to any title of that of this Nature and I shall study you. For we are one you and I, portray is no breathing space amid us for i am portray as you are acquaint with.

I open my arms to passable you and grasp that to which you divide with me.

I forlorn ask that you do the vastly, stomach faith and understanding, be patient and malleable for lessons are to be learnt as we refurbish popular that of consciousness.

Blesses be, and my love and light to you.



Source: about-world-religions.blogspot.com