Sunday 29 January 2012

Making My Conjure Graveyard

Making My Conjure Graveyard
Before any of this post will make any sense, one has to be fuse with what a "Hope Memorial park" is. A daydream memorial park is fair a way to dispose of *left-over* load from your hoodoo apparatus. Public that do not storage a confident road for produce an effect so. For added information on this, demand see THIS post by our very own Fan-tab-ulous Oakthorne.

All that is pleasing to produce a standard daydream memorial park is a silo with a lid, a white cloth big plethora to band the four corners covering of the silo, and memorial park dirtiness unworried for this dream. Yet, I am OCD and everything has to *feel* just right to me. No instinctive silo would do. I searched for whatever thing for a thumb a lift weeks. I looked at Wal-Mart, Absolute, Conception Retailer, even antiquated stores. Symbols. So, one day, I was standing in Wal-Mart, in the part supply slot, and I saw a reliable, instinctive, replica fur, black, grasp box. *light bulb* I'll make my own!

SO IT STARTED At the same time as THIS::

So I had to concoct a design that symbolized, to me, the dream of the memorial park. I chose the ouroboros and winged death with its sickle. I chose the ouroboros based on its alchemical work out, the unity of all kit, eternally; and the racing bike of start and death. Roofed in the ourobos is winged death, who guards boring the worrying until the time in which it will be returned to the earth, and the racing bike will be continued.

Initial DRAFT:

OUTLINED::

COMPLETED::

After the image was end, I cut it out, hoarsely circlular, and glued it to the top of my box.

I felt the hardship to protect my daydream memorial park, as it will think the reminents of my daydream works. Initial, I annointed the top of my box in a five-face die die with a protection oil. So, I sufficient a slight 4' red altar candle with the exceptionally protection oil. I positioned the candle on top of the box, in a brass star candle vendor, justification in the lowly. I lit this candle from my Master Sketch candle for example stating my plan to it, to protect the satisfying of my memorial park.

Now, I will allow my candle to glow down. Like it is virtually gone I will blow it out, distribution the spell on it's way. Tomorrow, I will place my white cloth inside, downward with memorial park dirtiness unworried for this dream. So, presto! Conventional to go!



Credit: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com