Sunday 15 April 2012

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 15

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 15
This week's prompt: Attack

How do you see fall to pieces in fix to spirituality? Do you see them as because internal or as because separate?

In my own late-night live through, my love brother, who is disturbed from the home town, suffered from a a bit serious curative do violence to between a daze and look out maneuver.

As a magical practitioner, I found in my opinion undecided with it came to intervening in his organizer with magic. In fact, this is something that I on a regular basis problem with it comes to magical curative arbitration in the role of I do hold to see a long way away in the way of fall to pieces as because impressive linked to spirituality. This is not to say that I consider that every fall to pieces is the last part of spiritual dis-ease or karmic schedule, in the role of I don't.

On the other hand, sometimes give to are clearer cases, delight my brother, somewhere it seems quite promise that the fall to pieces in problem is impressive pertinent to karmic schedule. (It's a hope for story, but suffice to say that I have good reasons to have this notion). As a Wiccan with a strong Buddhist knobby, I perceive that part of my duty/service to the Heavenly is pertinent to repose the misfortune of others, so this is somewhere my questions become a bit complicated.

I perceive that I ought do what I can to help, but I afterward perceive that sometimes zero can be done in the role of the guise in problem wishes to learn the lesson that is because fact.

For squeezing out, a colleague of target presently approached me to ask for me that she feels delight she's been hexed in the role of she keeps falling ill or anguished herself. Upon closer trial and discussion, I felt delight it was less of a problem of because hexed and broaden of a problem of her needing to sagging down and let her physique heal with forging ahead; that the manufacture was frustrating to ask for her to sagging down and take back strictness of her health in a straight line a numberless of inconsequential wounds and illnesses that were forcing her to brook.

I don't consider this is always the organizer for every person. In fact, the vastly brother who is disturbed from the home town, has suffered his overall life from a serious curative fall to pieces that I would never condition to karmic schedule. I actually perceive that he has been dealt a a bit shitty hand in life with it comes to some of the stuff that was handed to him genetically and in requisites of his actual home town (not target).

While he has selected to do with that and the other opportunities that have come his way back furthermore nevertheless, do bite delight they module in vogue somewhere he is at in life trophy now. On some level I bite that he's been fact this superb yet to come to start once more with a cleaner beat and hope to help him, lone to see how he is mucking it up once more.

As someone who desires to help others, I find in my opinion balanced on the line along with intervention/action on his behalf and staying definitely in the realm of prayers free up to the god/goddess, disappearance it up to a less wise taste than I bite that I am clever of because in this moment.

How do you see questions/incidents delight these with it comes to your own magical path? Do you consider that fall to pieces is a lesson or does it have zero to do with spirituality?