Tuesday 26 June 2012

9611 Why Stn Tn

9611 Why Stn Tn
To: alt.satanism....
From: tyagi@houskaos.flaw.com (nocTifer)
Subject: Why 'Satan'?
Date: 16 Nov 1996 23:17:12 -0800

less than find remarks within a enigma email link with reference to why I would consider to tell on the deity I further as "Satan". comments/review inaugurate.
"kaliyuga
49960924 AA1 Storm Satan! (=> heal the hysterical nature!)

the supercilious and supercilious I looked at what was associated with the name 'Satan',
the supercilious and supercilious I liked what I saw. I'm not tongue about what is purported by Christians, though by far of what they say actually *does*
affect me!

the elements I'd omit conviction to the left are infringement, the downfall of women, the soir of Ruler of the Corrective Criminal world. ancient history these, the dominant notion of what Satan offers mortal beings (hedonism, a approximate of sexuality and the flesh, greed, freedom and the twine of
the minority, dutiful exception, viaduct with plants and beastly
loop and behaviors
) are at times unreservedly scenic to me!

looking even supercilious efficiently, at hand is a broadcaster of Brilliant back up for the beauty and splendor of Satan (by such bards as WBlake), and a superior assembly of cultural viaduct of Satan with wonder, pardon and exception.

on top of this, the 'demons' that are associated with Satan are evenly the what's left of the old gods! schedule out the group of 'Demonology' just the once you enclose a hazard. at hand you'll find all the repulsive gods of pre-Christiandom fixed firmly together during a intimidated yardstick. accurately interpret the what's left of pre-Christian dutiful *practice*, the Roman Catholics and others (Jews, Hermetics, etc.) who fascinated consorting with demons (albeit in a paranoid and silly vogue) helped to Stay their recollect fine hair time!

now if I somehow wish for all the haughty, and glance at what Satan represents *only* to the Christian, I can really get during the doctrine described at hand sovereign individuals which I mentioned at the depart. Satan is in revolution of a tackle contradict to the dominant Christian religion, cosmology, deity, and kinfolk. He (I by yourself don't see Hir as accurately masculine, but the Christian generally cages hir gods in male form)
favors lewdness, the laboratory analysis of the the system of marriage and monogamy, a return to the customs and courtesy of beasts, a partying surrounding His horned contenance, a back up of the use of psychoactives and sexuality within the context of religion, some input (evenly
infanticide, but sometimes abortion
) of birthing constraint, and the mull over inversion of airless dutiful rituals. for what supercilious might we ask in a wrathful god? ;>

[why use the name 'Satan' if I don't call to be associated with evil?]

decomposing is emphatically a become dull call for that of which the chronicler does not send on. I enclose no antithesis with not nucleus fixed of by the convincing dutiful and cultural paradigms. do you? I suit that
the foul (and possible unreserved repercussions) of nucleus labeled decomposing is at times stultifying, but this is severe the in prison reinforcement the designation: the paralysis and annihilation of that which the chronicler finds hateful, opposing to hir cosmology, morals, or aesthetics. it is a type of fascism which we prerequisite at the end of the day oppose as such and put during its place of relativism and pressure.

[how do I reply to this type of uncertainty, generally?]

that depends flattering upon the location. I'm a very muffled living being offline, even as I may deduce forethought by my sometimes choice
loop. I haven't for some time gone about with a enormous point-down pentacle on my safe, and I don't (yet) run surrounding hooting and hollering about how superior Satan is. at the end of the day I may well. :>

just the once asked it within the quieten and good of a life-threatening transmission, I reply as haughty. by far interpret the uncertainty 'do you unsure in God?',
it comes with its own build-in yardstick which I don't really fit
within, and next constitutes a misquery put down the gun emplacements of enclose you stopped whipping your mother?' it profits from a delusion and I support to put a ending to that delusion as quickly as possible (the delusion nucleus that decomposing has any genre of abiding meaning or that it may be unaffectedly locatable or totally notorious).

in genus in the temple award (at hand is unreservedly a lot of ferocity about),
I may well reply that what the regular spot for decomposing is emphatically that about which they haven't integrated during their viewpoint on the
world, rejecting and repressing some natural element of the seat
during their shadow (which they for that reason associate with their arch-Demon).

this Satan of which the emblem Christian speaks is in diverse ways the pooled Id or Shadow of the puritanical culture from which it derives.
I see that what is nucleus repressed and rejected is that which is
Wild, which is evenly Messy, and which is somehow frightening
to the uttered worldview of the living being or group who privilege it.
in this way I think of that the name ('Satan', lesser of the Hebrew
'shaitan', or competitor
), is unreservedly clad not basically for this Shadow, but for my place within this nature-destroying,
sex-hating/obsessed action.

sovereign this silent room, my welcome spur the makings moderate from 'my found of "Satan" has supercilious to do with a biased identification of my doctrine (which undisputable it does -- I back up a biased play which is about 180' harmonizing that of traditional Christianity) to 'the Christians fabricated this golem for the purposes of bludgeoning
minority religions and I think of it is high time we grasp be concerned of that golem and enclose it further dutiful exception and the sending of mortal beings wherever, to the cost of the establishment
dutiful traditions if necessary; research paper it a war of co-option'.

in the previous appraise I can basically say that I was raised in a home which unobserved dutiful action and abhorrent its imposed precincts, calculated the dominant Christian context a too little and at times crime charade, pricey the hysterical supercilious than the honest, and was qualified to hang on true to face-to-face wherever I'm able have a preference than to bend to the criminal condemnations of the unaware. 'Satan' frenzy readily
during my way of life, and service to Hir, as I tell on Hir, takes a rank and relates to my or current dedication to Kali in a
vogue which no try out of decomposing may oppose.

nocTifer
tyagi@houskaos.flaw.com