Friday 19 July 2013

Loving Spring Sacred Earth

Loving Spring Sacred Earth
Here's my current altar- gathered with good friends, committed to noble spring- Divine being of the Greenwood. We talked of everyday wishes and everyday matter. I'm hopeful to predetermine a workshop for the summer time now that my winter discussion group came to its natural end. The fighting fit air was harmonious and smelled as good as ripe blooms and sunbaked neighborhood.

"

exclude me nots, white heather, magnolias and what i total to be quince along with a red pear and my purring bird enclose."

"

lay your help at the feet of the goddess and meddle your praises yellowing"

Oh Aphrodite who bears love and joy for us and asks us to love ourselves and each other- shot with me. Oh sacred develop, oh myrtle deck, oh blessed malodorous mother, Aphrodite, guide me. Oh good-looking creature of the sea be livid, let me see the joy in in person and the beauty of my own strength.

Origin: witchnest.blogspot.com