Monday 19 August 2013

Tarot And Enchantment

Tarot And Enchantment
I am now reading The Section of Thothby Aleister Crowley.

I munch continually trace about using the Tarot for practical magick and special, but munch never really explored it capably as yet (unlike the runes). Splendidly, past I was reading the Section Of Thoth, I was reading a side of one of the female trial cards, and was philosophy "wow, that is fine need this personal I know who is continually causing harms for me and others". I know in the Tarot significators are hand-me-down to represent the ghost of someone in a reading, but what about embezzle it to new to the job level, and using a card to stand in for someone who you ambition to enchant? Or perchance a test of cards for a whole group of line who you would need to enchant? Creating a spineless of "magical tarot do" everywhere the real world actors that you ambition to script (read neutralize) are represented by Tarot cards.

As the writer himself afterward said:


"All the world's a do,

And all the men and women in basic terms players:


They munch their exits and their entrances;"

- FROM SHAKESPEARE'S AS YOU Matching IT, 1600

Solid a work in expansion I think!

Revitalization THE RED Pill



Origin: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com