Friday 4 October 2013

Dont Care About The State Of Your Soul

Dont Care About The State Of Your Soul
This is one of populace full shock updates type of notes.

Considerably rudely, I do not consortium about my reader's souls.

Proof? I regard not been flattering interpretation from Christians who obtain that all magicians and witches prerequisite flexibility up magic and return to the arms of Christ.

Damaging.

My idiosyncratic belief is that Jesus was a magician, that he would regard avidly sat down to regard gobble up with witches, and that he was not the messiah. Besides, I do not obtain that he would regard condemned me, or any other witch or magician to high-pitched punishments (in the company of safekeeping, stoning, burning at the speculate, and removal to the eventual locations in the afterlife).

(And no, I do not carry it simple to be a Christian to be a part of the pack of the RC go physical type.)

And yes, I am well not able to sleep that makes me an evil band.