Wednesday 23 October 2013

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Christians Only Please Im Confused Right Now

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Christians Only Please Im Confused Right Now
I in advance asked a venture but, morally one Christian answered and a whole cork of Atheists. (Not to distress somebody.) I'll completely repost what I posted the early time.I don't know wherever to start... So this is completely departure to come out in some order.Admirably early, owed me if I'm wrong, God knows everything? And God has a draw up plans for everyone's life? And God knew what our life was departure to be later than ahead we were born? So, God knew that Adam and Eve would eat the forbinned fruit, which causes sin to reach the world, right? But why? Couldn't God completely grasp prepared sin at the same time as the world was created? But why was acquaint with even sin in the early place?Moving on...So.. Over, God knew what our life would be later than, right? Thus why would he make someone an atheist? And along with fate them arrived an time without end in Hell.. I know that Hell was not prepared orginally for us. It was prepared to trap Satan and save him pronged from us and God.. But for example he knows everything, why would he wish someone to engage in in Hell? I'm completely really confused.. It doesn't make any hunch at all. I'm Christian, it completely doesn't make any hunch.