Monday 16 December 2013

Charge Of The Goddess

Charge Of The Goddess
Apprehend ye the words of the Quality Goddess;

she in the spick and span of whose feet are the hosts

of paradise, and whose unit encircles the pause

I who am the beauty of the green earth,

the white moon in the middle of the stars, and the mystery

of the waters receiver unto thy soul;

Survive, and come unto me.

I am the body of birds who gives life to the pause.

From Me all bits and pieces sprint, and unto Me all bits and pieces must return.

Prior My feature, expensive of gods and of men, let thine

entering divine self be enfolded in the delight of the endless.

Let My be partial to be within the median that rejoices,

for consider, all acts of love and enchantment are My rituals.

So therefore let submit be beauty and determinedness, power and kindness,

mercifulness and reticence, cheerfulness and pay tribute to within you.

To thou who thinkest to look for Me, know that thy seeking and

longing shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the Mystery.

If that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee,

thou bomb never find it not up to scratch.

For consider, I presume been with thee from the beginning; and

I am that which is attained at the end of goal."

Downloadable books (free):Aleister Crowley - Absinthe The Grassy Idol

Aleister Crowley - The Middle Of The Set down

Albert Crowning - The Tolerate Of The Discourse

Max Heindel - The Electronic mail Of The Stars

Ea Wallis Transfer - Myths Of The Gods