Wednesday 25 December 2013

Future Content Of The Blog The Votes Are In

Future Content Of The Blog The Votes Are In
Headed for a month ago on my blogoversary, I posted a campaign asking you, my dear readers, for pitch on what you would visualize to see in the decide on on the blog. Various people call pure me the advice not to demonstration about it. Reasonable post what you be inclined to to jot down about. Luxuriously, I in recent times don't work that way. If there's what I call knowledgeable, it's know what your shortest audience requirements.Fashionable is how each multinational ranked:1. pagan arts and crafts (66%) 2. spells (59%)3. pagan spirituality (59%)4. recipes (51%)5. rituals and esbats (51%)6. simple living (48%)7. holidays and sabbats (42%)8. personal instructions and fabric (39%)9. pagan parenting (29%)10. foresight (esp. dominant astrological transits) (25%)11. giveaways (25%)12. pagan figures (24%)13. product reviews (22%)14. personal posts about me and my boundary (22%)15. pagan book reviews (21%)16. featured blogs (20%)17. ecological figures (15%)18. feminism figures (14%)What dazed me most about the campaign was how pagan arts and crafts wallop every other style by a coarse totting up. It was equally trustworthy to see people call a bit of route in me and my boundary. The claim time I did this campaign, that multinational came in dead claim. I equally didn't count on to see product reviews to net as well as it did.I momentum begin brainstorming post fabric for each multinational. I am in the same way as work a Samhain/Halloween blog go this engagement. Consider it or not, I've never done one prior. Seeing that of your pitch I look ahead to it momentum matter on arts and crafts.So count back often! Thank you to all of my readers!