Monday 3 March 2014

Witchessentials Digest Number 2842

Witchessentials Digest Number 2842
Witch Essentials MESSAGES IN THIS Learn (3 MESSAGES) 1a. Re: Okay of Dhumavati From: Kalimir 2. Isis Affluent Isis From: Kalimir 3. Isis circle chant From: Kalimir Likeness All Topics Furnish New Arena MESSAGES 1a. RE: Okay OF DHUMAVATI POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:19 pm (PDT) Dhumavati is a Mahavidya meaning She of Gigantic Wisdom. Submit are 3 schools to the Mahavidya the utmost fine one is the Dasa Mahavidya (10 Mahavidya) Dhumavati is the 7th Mahavidya, the 2nd school of tthought is that exhibit are 16 Mahavidya and the 3rd school says exhibit are 10 million. Criteria for the Mahavidya Prerequisite be a Divinity Prerequisite be without a male If seen with a male God the god constraint be in a submissive line up If seen with a god the god constraint be less important than the Divinity I fasten posted on the Mahavidya until that time on the groups that I own When I fasten in black and white is MASSIVE! If I were to post them here I would fasten to edit the chunk on each Mahavidya. I do the ten Mahavidya so split LMAO! The utmost traditional is Kali for one person the 1st to Kamala aka Kamaltmika for one person the unite The fundamental is the Augur true rality and the unite is towards maya Mahavidya encompasses ALL. such as love, joy, magic, war, life, death, maliciousness, blood, price, beauty, wickedness etc The list is Kali, Tara, Tripura Sundari, Bhuvaneshvari, Tripura Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala. If you would ardor to know upper and when I am done with the runes let me know in advance. Utmost of the stuff is likelihood, what is not likelihood I give website and critic. This way the view is not my own but oodles. That is a sound way to learn. Dhumavati is Kali as crone. Yet Dhumavati is Maiden from 4am to 12 pm, she is Mother from 12pm to 8 pm, and she is the crone from 8pm to 4am. She deals with the silly forrests, abandoned homes, magic good and bad, death, crows, burial incentive, Witches, black holes, shower, Saturn, the cold focus, widows, outcasts, annoy, hindrance, quick at say boons, and upper after that Kalimir "From: Blackbird To: Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:15:41 AM Subject: [Witch Essentials] Re: Okay of Dhumavati
In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Kalimir wrote: Okay of Dhumavati I am the monstres of the night. I am the fear within all inhabitants. I am what terrorizes you. I am what brings you to your intricacy. I am the nightmere. I am the blessings. I am discharge of fear. I make you brave. I make you holy. My path isnt reliably easy, but it is easy on the ear. I bond with the home. Kalimir's Notes: Opportunely inside joy to this powerful Mahavidya Divinity I had a recorder and this was what she understood straight me. This was recorded and in black and white down sooner or later in 2007 on Spain road New orleans, LA. By Kalimir BB re: Now this is a new overlook to the Dim Divinity for me, I found this when Googling up a unimportant opening information, http://hiddenmoon.com/dhumavati.html "my remembrance turned to authority, my upset turned to love and my widowhood turned to discharge. "I am the representation of compunction, I am the wisdom of Death, and I am the cheerfulness of annihilation." This fits in suprisingly well to me at the same time as of my work with Tsulsala, but it is moreover a basic vampiric focus, no - He stared at me, and for a moment, I had an new revelation of where on earth his enthralling power lay. All his pay attention were tap down on me as no other man's had ever been.... I was the source of all his limelight, the one who could soothe his unbelievable penury, give him authority. >Mina pg 7 > >"Flesh of my Flesh. Blood of My blood. Kin of my kin. My Bountifal winepress for >a at the same time as." I knew he certain my blood, my life, when he understood these unite words," >Mina pg 11. Elain Bergstrom verbal skill as Marie Kiraly. > Submit is of course no matter which very Scoriponic and seductive about the traditional sketch of the vampire; but the Use of the DarkGoddess for one person consumer of Outcasts of assorted images resonates.. Dhumavati was moreover the Divinity of all that was socially depressed as well. Dhumavati secret code the out castes, or inhabitants who... by wish or by windfall could not rate to a received outfit. She is moreover the Divinity of Gypsies, Widows, Astrologers, Butchers, Magicians, Prostitutes, and practitioners of Pancha tattva. Her thousand name sad music ends Dhumavati's rule of the Old Hag by these phrases: She who is Good looks, She who is doe eyed, She who is the Sovereign of Orgiastic Jump, She who is Rati (sexual League), and she who is controversial at sexual federation. Appearing in is new to the job verse of Dhumavati: Oh Severely, Altogether a caution insulting support, TY for place it. BB. Have to top Entry to correspondent Entry to group Entry via web post Messages in this field (4) 2. ISIS Affluent ISIS POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:19 pm (PDT) Chant part) "Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the Magick Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the moon. Mother suspicious Mother, come fashionable our (my) circle. Mother suspicious Mother reveal your mysteries. Augur Lady, Augur Mother, Lady of the ancient ways. Augur Lady, Augur Mother, Impression your image recognizable. (Articulated Member) Lineage Lady, Mother Aset. Sovereign of the stars, moon, and Impose a sanction. Other half of Asar, Mother of Hoor (Heru). Augur Lady of magick we (I) screech you to our (my) circle. Virgo, Isis, Pungent Mother. Lady of the sacred wisdom, teach us (me) the Gigantic Magick that command allow us (me) to enormous the Gigantic Battle. Isis, we (I) do magic tricks you. (hymn part) Isis, sweet Isis, Lady of magick Isis sweet Isis, Lady of the moon Mother suspicious Mother, come fashionable our (my) circle Mother suspicious Mother reveal your mysteries. Augur Lady, Augur Mother Lady of the ancient ways Augur Lady, Augur Mother make your image recognizable. (expressed part) bunch up our (my) screech. Clement mother come fashionable our (my) circle. My notes: You dont fasten to sing it. Its lawful a able indication. in black and white by Kalimir 2002 Have to top Entry to correspondent Entry to group Entry via web post Messages in this field (1) 3. ISIS Chime Hymn POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI Tue Apr 5, 2011 3:20 pm (PDT) Isis circle chant: ISIS Isis Heals Isis Loves Isis is The Mother She Rejuvenates us This is a circle hymn I bent in my Isis Re ritual. I danced in a, circle also I danced the Mobius Smudge. That is the infinity sign; the 8 on its mass. You can moreover add as soon as the Isis is the Mother Isis Heals (add person's name) Consequently you can say She Rejuvenates (name of event) By Kalimir Have to top Entry to correspondent Entry to group Entry via web post Messages in this field (1) Up-to-the-minute Vivaciousness * 5 New Members Fall Your Exchange ideas New web site? Work interest group now. Get your business on Yahoo! track. Yahoo! Groups Petite Touring company Exchange ideas A community for miniature business owners Yahoo! Groups Mental Health check Leaflet Bi-polar boisterousness Set apart sustain Hold to Reply? Bang one of the "Entry" associates to lay to rest to a one message in the Broadsheet Learn. Furnish New Arena Fall Your Exchange ideas on the Web Messages Annals Photos Links Folder Polls Manual Alteration settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID inevitable) Alteration settings via email: Modification broadcast to Life Modification format to Unadventurous Fall Your Exchange ideas Yahoo! Groups Requisites of Use Unsubscribe