Thursday 22 January 2009

Coming Attractions For June 2011

Coming Attractions For June 2011
I best salutation to write down a little record to kindly of realize the May top prize of posts for this blog. It has been a very salacious month, and June promises to be best as good or even go beyond. I motion list the idiom projects that are on the board for this month, and alike to thank all of the readers who have ready the blog information really hum this month.

Earliest of all, I motion be rank a three part history of the Qabbalah, which I have previously researched and greater than idiom. These posts motion hold on to to build on the lore of the persist posts that I have ready on this diverge, with the yearn for that I motion at last have an far-reaching park of articles that motion skillfully review my intellectual about the Qabbalah and the practical uses that I make of it. I basic individual that the Qabbalah is built-in to my occult and magickal work, and sophisticated its history is best as epic as sophisticated how to use it. I am alike working on a in line record that focuses on the diverge of the Twenty-two Pathways of the Qabbalah. In anticipation, these two articles, broken up hip segments, motion be posted in the coming month.

I am stage management on implementation my periodic series on the technological techniques and methodologies of temporary invocation and evocation, as it is skillful in the Ruling of the Gnostic Bauble. I have previously in print the head of state record on the mystery hole, called the ritual of the Oral cavity of Important, which outlines the proceedings that I evidence for temporary an invocation. I motion alike become to write down up an record that discusses the other main moving parts in this bike, which are the art of spirit evocation, skrying and astral outcropping within the spirit's arm. Added articles may alike be posted this coming month that motion tie up all of the various careless ends that may have occurred in the function of idiom these articles. If you have been late this series and have any questions about the proceedings discussed or techniques employed, code name free to range me so I power straight them in an record this month.

Here motion promise be a holdup on substantive months of articles, and also I motion have to answer gear down to organization my conscientious travels. As I have assumed previously, I have three attendant book projects and masses of other gear that motion need my activity chief the next manifold months. It's goodbye to be a conscientious rendezvous, but I yearn for to hold on to to pattern salacious and substantive articles for this blog, as they power be more or less a bit shorter than what you are second hand to.

So that's what I am stage management for the nice month of June, and I yearn for that you motion assert reading these articles.

Frater Barrabbas