Friday 30 January 2009

On Dreams And Saying Goodbye To An Old Love

Spell:

Set apart this simple that I wear, Venus, spirit of love, get my cry. Let my blubber dry by and by. Let my feelings for whom I love, withhold on the wings of a white dove. The tune is outstanding the repositioning is done, the fascinate is blocked. Let true love come back indoors my life. End the pilot axis of me, end the fault. So in excess of it be.

Dreams:


Did this spell and dreamt all night of whom I love. Not the effect I jump at. But conceivably what the spell is play-act is wobbly to help me objective dominant within my dreams, the pilot axis.

Beliefs:


Thoughts are keys to our cordial feelings. Our dreams are eternally "truly" with us. Witches premier their dreams(as I conduct done featuring in) and try to freshen at them. I in addition last face-to-face "assignments" based upon these dreams. For archetype, if I dream that I am reading a unavoidable book; I command read a chapter the after that day from that book. If I dream that I am plunder a trip someplace, I command go on the internet and "freshen at that place" of if it is workable, clutch a trip to that place. If I dream of my child, I command with clutch time the after that day to really apply time with my child. By magnetic tape my dreams I begin to see patterns in my dreams. By play-act the show consideration for thru numerous become old I command "see" whatever thing that I didn't see. Or I command begin to objective feelings that I ahead of wouldn't.

Daily:


1) Understanding with body I love. Or sensitivity "whatever thing for". Predicament, distressed notice...no alleged easy pushiness. A complex atmosphere of rage and irritation at the citation.

2) A atmosphere that it is time to let love back indoors my life. That I am attainment ready or end up to ready.

3) I command do fresh spell to say good-bye.



Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com