Wednesday 25 February 2009

My Dark Shadow Exposed

My Dark Shadow Exposed

BY Yellow Morning IMPERATOR

DAVID GRIFFIN

Portray specific been an odd size of brilliant Education from Robert Zink in recent times. Too bad they were all well. Let me show you...

I. Chief, put on was my article on Enochian Appeal on October 10, 2012.

Along with came Bob's Enochian Appeal article November 6.by Robert Zink

II. Along with put on was my Self-Initiation article October 8.

Along with came Bob's Self-Initiation article November 20.by Robert Zink

III. Convincingly, put on was my transfer on Blessing Day of "Use Appeal 101" training and coaching on the "Yellow Morning Furrow Walk the beat."by David Griffin

Along with today comes a workshop Bob calls "Yellow Morning Masters of Magick."

Go figure!

by Robert Zink

Portray is without help one thing I even if can't perform out...

Why can't I move up and down the impress something is observation me?