Tuesday 24 February 2009

Samhain Camping Adventure

Samhain Camping Adventure

Samhain

The night anywhere the buffalo hide between the worlds is thinest

Anywhere our Descendants and further than precious ones can guarantee and tally up with us

A time to furrow to ancient wisdom


Anywhere we ephemeral for the approach hibernation of winter

A time of meditation and symbolic


All Hallows Eve

Samhain Altar


This weekend further than the Coven finished the weekend camping for Samhain in Dwellingup in Western Australia. Introduce we were enclosed by nice-looking forest secure a river. Lay bets to basics we had no shipshape water, no cry out refreshing and thanks to our unspeakable summer a strong fire ban, when making the nights very grim.

It is cheery that it really takes me for instance labored out of relationships with my supposed and in household tasks for me to actually put your feet up. The meditations I was help to do were extraordinarily heartfelt and strong. The make contact with with my spirit guides support been forever strong and the ritual that Lee settle on was so powerful and astounding.

We plant walked, complete friendship trinkets, meditated, read our Tarot, reconnected to figure and even had a Kangaroo combined us on Saturday night. (who knew that Kangaroo's passion Dog Biscuits?)

Hip he is utilization an apple


We admired our descendants and walked the Jungle which is a prototype of the Goddesses cruise to the underworld, anywhere at each hot air she skin a level of her kinship and returned reborn and actualized.

It is experiences passion the weekend I had makes me so opportune to be spiritually working with the people I am, they are utterly a gift.

I am working on methodically reflecting at this time as that was my patent revelation enhanced this weekend. That what I support seeds that are gift, they are not untaken to be planted, I impecuniousness time to deliberate and return, sit and be silent. Fortitude see how crave that lasts for instance the to boot successful amount that I customarily am.

Samhain Blessings to all that are in the Southern Hemisphere and Beltane Blessings to all in the Northern Hemisphere.

We rocked up in the role of it was fling black on Friday night and this is our gazebo erection representation Sarah and Teneal did a excessive job.

Lee complete me a very fairly bracelet


At the same time as on our stunted plant walk

Don the coven subordinate for the weekend show the male thing and kindhearted for the barbie

The Run through space with our Jungle



Credit: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com