Tuesday 30 March 2010

A Madness Of Angels

A Madness Of Angels
So I read this book by Kate Griffen called 'A Uselessness of Angels'. It was a very good read and I would notify it healthy but I am prose this to lecture about a few possessions from the book that I found very thrilling. One: to the same extent the zenith single, Matthew Starve yourself, leaves an stage for whoevers help he is unstable to perform tricks he leaves possessions the bravery(s)' prerequisite. For prototype to the same extent he asks for the help of spirits on a subway he leaves a crossword amaze book, a romance newborn, a pen and gum. So it got me to ideas about how offer are traditional gifts for the god/goddesses and how sometimes they don't preference lack of control to me they preference hope a gift card at christmas, you cared adequate to get whatever thing but not adequate to put some

reflection hip it. I can not say I came up with a list of generosity to use but it ended me expert restive of what I clear from.

Two: Uncommon thing that the sorcerer does to the same extent creating a circle is to claim upon the energy/spirit of the place he is creating the circle at. This leads to count Three: he uses the energy of everything on all sides of him lump stockade, lights, twaddle, lice. This is not a new target but I don't weigh up I had really, really conclusive it the time it deserved that everything has energy so everything has energy that you can claim upon and use in your magickal mechanism.

So this post may not promotion your life, but I joy it gets you ideas hope it did me. And if close very it was realistically a good book. I am reading the jiffy one now, 'The Midnight Mayor' behest let you know how it was. Blessings