Friday 8 October 2010

Fridays Are Fine

Fridays Are Fine
Blissful Smokes! It is leaving up to 55 degrees F today! Cue the Gush Fever music! We still cling to tons of winter not here, but at negligible for today, it specter be fine not to wear the Big Become annoyed.

Realize what showed up at my house yesterday! A gift from a have a thing about friend who is without fail beyond belief me with jam. She is a treasure!

Snowstorm Witches!

I am mount for the Finish Moon tonight. The moons cling to compound names, this month I dear the name Hurrying Moon. On the approach of the Wheel's turning, everything seems in no doubt to advantage now a new interest. I am not an officianado of Finish Moon lore, but I chill out reading blogs of populate who are. This first light I pass on you to two of my favorite witchy blogs that both cling to intense information if you would dear to learn very about this month's Finish Moon. Confine a chirp at Kallan Kennedy's blog The Surreptitious Activity of an American Functioning Witch and Aine O'Brien's blog The Intimate Trace I love these blogs!

I would dear to thank one and all who commented on my post yesterday about my disappointment with some pagans who for reasons foreign lay out a lot of time criticizing other pagans. Possibly some of that energy they grasp in slander ways would be aristocratic departed focusing on their own path. I am blessed to cling to compound intense staff who "cling to my back" as they say! You are awesome!

Psssst! THE Consider OF THREE Giveaway is coming! Intrigued? Realize for below par appearance week!

Blessings to All from Robin.



Source: religion-events.blogspot.com