Monday 11 October 2010

The Man With The Wooden Cross

The Man With The Wooden Cross
Simply I wrote a journal about how in Brussels they organization with a 9/11 tribute point. I precisely read a blog by a German Christian, Hajo J., about his household event that day in Brussels. He published his kind on the 'Politically Baseless blog in German. An English interpretation of his kind is at home. Voguish is a plight of what he wrote.

On 11 September 2007, at 11.30 o
' stage, I clothed in at Widen du Luxembourg. Communicate were lots of policemen and armoured vehicles. I met an partner with two other fitting progress at a pub. Communicate was solitary said to be a "parley of tourists" and no synchronized action. I after that went to further part of the mall. Stephen Rip of SIOE was kindly plentiful interviews as he sat dimly in a pub, i.e. he was not open.

A brief such as gone a selection of progress were obsessed to the left in a prison-van, defective stage having been any hint that they had "demonstrated" or done no matter what in defined (I was to check out the vastly inspection anew and anew). It was something like 12 o' stage. A murmuring went feathers the horde, we had to do whatever thing, now was the indication sparkle for the 9/11 be scared of wounded in the USA.

I persistent stage and after that to earn out the wooden in a huff I had brought and to contain it high - defying any sympathetic of cloak. In indication of the wounded, as a sign of leave against the cautioning, creeping islamization of Europe, the lack of resistance and the budding reunion. And of course in spontaneous leave against the unjust prohibition of the declare by the mayor of Brussels, Mr. Thielemans. All this accompanied by a prayer and in indication of plentiful Catholic saints, who resisted the vastly vex of Islamic control centuries ago. Pin down solitary of Saint Marco d'Aviano, a Capuchin friar who encouraged the troops as the Muslim hordes of the Ottoman Sultan descended upon them at the engagement of Vienna on 12 September 1683.

My wave was a morally being act, I had scope of expression according to Piece 5 of the configure and Piece 11 of the European Charter of Worldly Internship. My action consisted solitary of holding up a wooden in a huff, praying secretly and answering the questions of about 50 pursue in English, French and German as I walked.

At 13.00 hours the Brussels adjust grabbed contain of me, pushed me meanly inside a van...

At 7.30 pm I was set free, at the back a perfunctory take shape to log on our luggage. Rocket was obsessed from me, close off for a such as the satisfy of my bag, which were to be found in a lithe bag and after that everything was limited back to me. I asked for a written verify of my custody but did not get one.

While one considers that the Widen Royale in Brussels has a statue of the original ruler of the Terrain of Jerusalem, Godfrey of Bouillon, who died in Palestine on 17 July 1100 over and done with the original Battle, I can solitary say: troublesome Belgium - how far you pass on drifted from your pin values and traditions...

This is a German Christian who knows world history, and he knows his position under EU law. It does not contents. Voguish is an terrible quote from Bruce Thornton about this sickness:

He was arrested at the back he took out a wooden in a huff and started praying to himself. Communicate you pass on the undying complaint of EUtopia: publicly exercising your license of free expression and displaying the symbol of the depend on that fashioned Europe in the original place energy get you arrested, even as the E.U. pick bend in the course of backwards to profess their esteem for and to indulge the mean, imperialistic depend on that for fourteen centuries their pedigree fought and had it. That's how EUtopia energy end: with the terrorist's ring followed by the appeaser's snivel.

I can't say it any greater than before than Bruce did.