Tuesday 5 October 2010

The Trials Of Job

The Trials Of Job
Hi there. I have struggled with the idea that pride and the desire to self determine law was found in Lucifer seemingly out of nowhere. The book of Job records that Satan came before God with the other angels (I thought he had been cast out of heaven) and God and Satan agreed on the dire testing of Job. This is suggestive of Satan as a necessary adversary being employed by God to act as an adversary of man. If this is true is Satan's fall Gods decree? And what are the implications of that? Is the fall of angels and man a necessary experience for wisdom? And if so, why would we be judged for falling and sin? I am hoping that someone out there can shed light on this for me as I love Yeheshua and find the law of God to be truth but I have this mistrust of a loving Father that would create evil.

Your thoughts?



Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com