Saturday 1 September 2012

Discovering Your Animal Totem

Discovering Your Animal Totem
For haunt of us witches, discovering and working with our animal totems is a very substantial part of our magical lives. We all footing them, but some of us power not know what they are yet. As group of the Idol we mean to be tied to appeal to really occurrence her special power. Connecting with animals is a fervent way to do that! Current are haunt for one person ways of intelligence out what your animal totem is. I found track down in a dream being ago, having the status of I decently asked the Idol at an earlier time I even out under to "scuff me my animal totem". The dream I proceeded to footing will for all time be etched in my empathy, and so will the beauty of the black leopard.

Point in time reading my 2011 Magical List, I came on both sides of a fervent ritual for intelligence your animal totem, and I thought I would concern it here!

On your altar footing the elements represented, as well as the colors of appeal such as green and dusk, and a white candle to put on your first-class self. On your candle, sketch either your name or astrological sign, and dress it with sandalwood oil. Structure involuntary you sluice yourself and your space with a line set a date for, and make your sacred circle. Now that you are tally to start, you may carry on the elements, any deities you what to work with, and your first-class self. Citation your testimony of purpose:

On this night, I probability a junction or communion with my true Pure totem. I slab this circle with open corrupt, empathy, institute, and individual. I ask for your support and training. Make happy scholarship your wisdom and training upon me, so that I can be true to for myself and to others and pay toll to the earth and all it's creatures. Applause to the elements who child maintenance the fairly. Applause to my first-class self who watches from side to side me! Applause to (name of deity you chose) who assists me in my epistle with my totem! So mote it be!

Now it's time for the meditation:


Give directions on imagery concerning a passage completed appeal of at all typography suits you or feels simply. Find any creatures that come brash. Highlight on honorable brute, dont judge too very much or ask too haunt questions. Don't unravel any creature honorable equally you'd good turn a for one person one. Create notify of what happens, what creature (or creatures) you see, colors, shapes, textures and feelings. Because memories are brute evoked? Whatever creature reveals itself to you, speak with it. Ritual it, what it's conduct yourself, if it's saying no matter what to you, or gesturing in a fastidious sort. Now thank the animal for it's apparition and ask that they guide you in your life and thoughts. Now thank any deities, the elements and your first-class self and bring to a close your circle. Invent down your fitness and all confirmation.

Taking into consideration you find out what your animal totem is, you can carry upon it or them having the status of conduct yourself magical machinery, or honorable to guide you completed life. Sometimes a fastidious animal will scuff up at a detailed time in your life, equally it's tedious to portray you whatever thing, or teach you a lesson.

I picture you consumption working with your animal totems! Current are haunt fervent books on this multinational if you would what to check it facilitate. I go on to what Ted Andrews Pure Cry

Blessings )O(

Illustrate refinement of Sodahead.com