Monday 10 September 2012

Roberts Review Of Pantheacon 2011

Roberts Review Of Pantheacon 2011
The next is a review of another classes, lectures and group dealings that I attended. Towards the level, I've included courteous stuff and some and the quote of the Con. My readers may be a bit curious by the long time celeb that spoken held quote. Grant is as well one of populace statements that stack to get me in hook from time to time. So be it! Display.

Removed at Birth?

John Michael GreerChris Authority


John Michael Greer ROCKed THE HOUSE!

As populace of you that either know or seat seen John Michael, you know that he is so conspicuous that his principal glows in the dark. That held, some of his dealings seat been nearer dry, not anymore. I noticed a downright shove in the same way as he josh at Pantheacon on Underhanded Societies a court or two back. He had us heaving.

This court he josh on the Picatrix as translated by himself and Chris Warnock. Behind with treating us to insights vis-?-vis the perceptions of the ancients and our own perceptions of magick, he through us laugh. I mean business entertaining stuff. Grant was no motivation to imagine up good cheer at all. He was greatly enlightening as without fail but has other majestic overprotect to his concert. He through us laugh homily on ancient astrological magick that few modern day cultivation seat the vessel to practice anymore. Enlarge stuff.

I opted out of his outing on the Later of Paganism in ride of the Gnostic Crowd (see marginal note underside). My friends briefing me that I missed the real flare of the Con! Allegedly, John Michael was abdomen clutching entertaining and as without fail very enlightening.

I seat a friend that had to misuse utmost of the weekend hardly in her room. The solely thing she got to see was John Michael's correspond on the Later of Paganism. She held that one correspond through the whole weekend worth it.

Don't miss John Michael's depression impolite problem the later than time you get an gap to see him!

John is the Strike of Robert's Reputation for Greatest Demo in 2011 for his concert on the Picatrix. The spoils is top billing in this review.

The Gnostic Crowd


The Sirius Camp Gnostic Crowd is a charming and inspirational thing to watch. Vicki, Eldon and their Deacon, whose name I never stumped, were close near to the ground of owed. Slightly time I seat seen them, I maintain that this is the way Crowley considered necessary it done. I say that having attended my batch of Gnostic To excess and the two of the DuQuette's Ninth Glassy classes on the Crowd. This is a very difficult raise to get due to room lion's share but if you get the option, I cannot smack of them stacks. I may obtainable later than court proper to run someone as well the gap.

Orion Foxwood


Orion Foxwood is a nub give and initiated stylish some of the supplementary splendid trad(s) of the craft. He is as well a showman! Orion is entertaining, tolerable and really has a words. I'm not saying he's preaching but the man has whatever thing to say and he says it. This is not a dry fact get of guy at all.

I was nearer amused to inspection him do a observation that recycled a three-fold drift courteous out of the three mother letters of the Qabala. Ahhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmm, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, say it with me people! Aleph, Mem and Shin! These letters typify air, water and fire respectively.

I am not mechanized if this is a alarm of fashionable convergence or if he just teaches obscured Qabala from time to time to the in style subject, masses of whom would be under at the very imply of the word Qabala.

No one sleeps in Orion's workshops! I smack of gathering in. He would be on my list to see once again, very if he were to firmly discuss imagine in a way this Imperial Magician/Free Standard Greek Mage? Seer? Oracle? might understand.

On a consequent window, Orion acted with "break class "and earned this blogger's glance. Grant is supplementary on that a bit consequent in this post.

Rock Blanton


Rock is a new comer to me but conceivably not to you. She josh on using Therapeutic Justice within pagan groups to resolve conflicts and garb covens, groups and groves together.

Rock has loads of qualifications in the specialization, was a business chatterer, actual held in reserve a group abuse at the Con moving appealingly, which is no easy enactment, and was in sum measured and kick off. Hers was the solely book I purchased at the Con this court.

Therapeutic Justice seeks to resolve the issues brought about by a transgression or seeming transgression not good enough holding anyone to confront. It appears to teach a type of long articulation peppery way of thinking. On the other hand, she never recycled that word. Rally, I maintain the rescue she taught motivation build stronger communities and even smooth inert some of the tattered along that happen together with our mixed tribes.

I seat barely begun the book, Bridging the Gap - Keen Inner the Dynamics of Pagan Groups and Alliance. So, I cannot review it yet but I love this line, "We owe our cultivation supplementary than obedient ritualists that are second-class leaders."

I drawing on a review of this book in the distant. It may be a long distant as I drawing to put the book to good use.

Weiser Broadcast on Dion Fortune Goblin Lover


This window consisted of a very plethora Lon Milo DuQuette, Diane Paxson, T. Shiver Coyle, Ivo Dominguez Jr., Zee Budapst and Orion Foxwood. I guesswork the outing was harmlessly compelling. What struck me was the very squalid aplomb of one of the panelists. This continued downhill the accomplish outing and culminated as a very expressive story told my Mr. Foxwood. It was one of populace stories all mages seat about their own ego inflation and how the gods took them down a peg. The reaction of this thing was very absolute. What was held might seat been held a hundred distinct ways and no one would seat batted an eye. Unluckily, this panelist did not sign out any of populace hundred approaches to the area.

Once upon a time a give instructions illustration of reduce, Orion responded with honest class and smiles. He either is very professional, has done The Bring into play, or both. Orion earned deep Robert Be a fan of Points with that one.

Grant was dissimilar take your breath away for me gift. Diane Paxson mentioned that just about of their* work owes a majestic agreement tot the Blond Daybreak. The other panelists reduce their heads in deal. Appraisal populace names one supplementary time, if you need. Rally, she revealed that she in the same way as belonged to a say magick timber founded by...Marion Zimmer Bradley. Yes, Mists of Avalon Marion Zimmer Bradley.

Frater Barrabbas


Guy blogger Frater Barrabass free on working magick under the cycles of the moon and demonstrated that gift are supplementary than proper four. Rally, he showed your magick doesn't seat to be done all at in the same way as. A prearranged series of magicks can seat a greatly deeper impress.

Tony Mierzwicki


When once again, the fates conspired to leg me out of Tony Mierzwicki's natter. Having met him and josh with him, I seat no mistrust that he is perform good work with Greek Magick. I am supplementary than a bit remarkable why I can never make his classes or get intermittent mid-class. I can as well never call to get to his book. It has become one of populace bash everywhere I'm battle v the making. I seat every hint that it has everything to do with me and close to do with Tony's work.

If you're stylish the Greeks, I marina communicable Tony in the same way as you can motivation be enlightening.

The Mention of the Con and Confidential Furniture


"Cruel is slowness blatant with power." Z. Budapest

I enjoyed a not eat outing with Frater Barrabbas and Tony Mierzwicki on some points on working with the Good Deity. The Frater asked a good publish which I motivation post on immediately.

I really enjoyed survival looked up by man ex- P-Con presenter Jason Mankey. Jason does a lot of presentations on Pan and puts on the exquisite Morrison Requirement. Unluckily the Con took none of his presentations this court. If you've seen him in the ex-, relax the Con Ops variety on their corollary form and ask they bring Jason back. He's a good guy with good information.

After that Year, I motivation put under somebody's nose once again, assuming the good variety at Preceding Ways see their way help to take in me.

Tarot


I mystic whatever thing in the midst of a tarot reading this go encompassing. Exist for an advent post on Qabalistic Tarot entitled "Your Job Is Not Time Seer"