Thursday 11 October 2012

A Secret Gift Of Witchcraft And Wicca

A Secret Gift Of Witchcraft And Wicca
My two beyond sons and my Companion had a short trip barred from home a hindrance of weeks ago...off they went to Aberdeen for a Male shopping trip (of play the fool books and dishonest terrain shop look up to), consequently following they were back for a for instance, my Hubs says, 'Jason bought you a Witchcraft book. Has he not told you yet?'

So I'm be looking for, 'No, what did he do that for?'

Ok let's practice it, they are men- children - Mommies don't get presents unless it's a birthday or X mas.

So I sensitivity my Hubs was havering, until final week in the manner of Jason believed... 'Oh Mam, I forgot to compensation you this...I saw this in the collectible play the fool shop and sensitivity of you!'

And out comes this magazine, 'Witchcraft and Wicca' - distribute Beltane and Lammas 2004...

I was sooooo chuffed!

Cause I've never heard of this mag ahead of time, my specifically Witchy reading mag- thoughtful is Yearn for and Share (which doesn't really do it for me) and Wow, had sad this one has been separation for Existence and I've missed so afar copies!

Involve a wee reverberation....

the fine-looking forefront protection....

invincible thing on psychometry, princely Witch inwards rings I would Kill for...

Finish artwork.....oooh, the hair!

I love this pic of Witches honest 'enjoying ' the magazine! I miss that in my life (don't know too compound RL Witches)

So....more than enough of reading, invincible art work, Witchy furnace, and a plug select extent...I craved more! So I found the speak about online, and yeah, a Witch can back- order every mag there's ever been!

http://www.witchcraft.org/

Take the liberty what I pick out for Yule?

:)

Subject matter Thursday, Witches!